AZ, U.S.A
Released: February 28th, 2017
Platform: PS4
Purchase:
Amazon US
Amazon UK
Zavvi.com

horizon ps4.jpg
Today at Sony's PlayStation E3 conference Guerrilla Games showed Horizon: Zero Dawn. The post-apocalypse game features a war between man and machine, with cybernetic wildlife on the roam against humans. Gameplay showed a young woman fighting mechanical beasts with a bow and arrow, as well as using enemy weapons against her foes.

"As Horizon Zero Dawn’s main protagonist Aloy, a skilled hunter, explore a vibrant and lush world inhabited by mysterious mechanized creatures. Embark on a compelling, emotional journey and unravel mysteries of tribal societies, ancient artifacts and advanced technologies that will determine the fate of this planet, and of life itself," the game's fact sheet says.

Amsterdam-based Guerrilla Games is best known for the PlayStation-exclusive Killzone series.

dduc2qg-bc381a90-9e6b-446a-a76c-41fd7a68a356.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Noodles
2016-10-cover-reveal-spread-800h.jpg

Game Informer has released the cover for their latest issue, revealing that the upcoming Guerrilla Games and Sony Interactive Entertainment title Horizon Zero Dawn is front and center. You can check out the cover and new video, featuring plenty of footage and behind-the-scenes bits.

I hope this game lives up to the hype.every week i look at the pre order and for some reason can't pull the trigger.

Same. It looks super beautiful, but Guerrilla's Killzone has always been just an okay series. A gorgeous series graphics-wise, but mediocre when it comes to other aspects. I really hope this does great, though!

Same. It looks super beautiful, but Guerrilla's Killzone has always been just an okay series. A gorgeous series graphics-wise, but mediocre when it comes to other aspects. I really hope this does great, though!
Exactly.like the last killzone.The game looked visually great but the gameplay was garbage and so was the open world style gameplay.

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
Exactly.like the last killzone.The game looked visually great but the gameplay was garbage and so was the open world style gameplay.

Yeah, I started playing Killzone Shadow Fall and my jaw dropped. It was beautiful! I couldn't play it for more than 3 hours, though. I was so bored.