Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: March 1, 2017
Purchase link: EB Games
Price: $399
225511_detail_s.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
I think it's disgusting how they've bundled the map, lithos and the focus ear pierce in with this statue but they couldn't add these items to the Alloy statue...the games normal collectors edition.

If it had the map, ear piece and the lithos in the GAME £104.99 collectors edition I would have bought it. However a statue and a small artbook just don't cut it.

I think it's disgusting how they've bundled the map, lithos and the focus ear pierce in with this statue but they couldn't add these items to the Alloy statue...the games normal collectors edition.

If it had the map, ear piece and the lithos in the GAME £104.99 collectors edition I would have bought it. However a statue and a small artbook just don't cut it.

That set looks like it cost double the GAME one.

That set looks like it cost double the GAME one.

Yeah I mean all this is really is a high quality toy they were selling separately but this retailer has decided to just add the game. So basically all they've done here is done their own little bundle

However what I find ridiculous is despite this statue only being a separate collectible they've done for the massive merchandise push they've actually added things like the world map, ear piece and lithos which are not included in the actual games collectors edition. I could list so many collectors editions where I've paid less and gotten more. The very least they could have done is offered the map, lithos and ear pierce into the games collectors editions, hell I thought something like the map would have just been bundled into the standard game anyway.

Feels like they've taken a chunk out of the games collectors edition and put it in something else spreading out the collectible trinkets.