Multi Hot Wheels Unleashed (2021)

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A

The world's raddest cars, the most insane tracks and the most exciting races. Hot Wheels Unleashed is officially on its way.
3800481-321.jpg

LOL That looks cool. There you go @Robles you like racing games. I remember playing with my HotWheels when I was a kid, I had so much fun with them.
Haha, this looks mental :D Something ill definitely pick up.
There was a game recently that had a Hotwheels DLC if I remember rightly that was pretty cool.

As much as I really do enjoy a serious racing game like Forza, I'm still very much down for these type of fun racing games like the old Burnout games, so much fun :LOL::rofl::thumbs:

Reactions: Lone Crusader
Haha, this looks mental :D Something ill definitely pick up.
There was a game recently that had a Hotwheels DLC if I remember rightly that was pretty cool.

As much as I really do enjoy a serious racing game like Forza, I'm still very much down for these type of fun racing games like the old Burnout games, so much fun :LOL::rofl::thumbs:
I'm also looking forward to a new Forza to drop for the PS5 and I'll scoop it up. I'm also looking forward to the new Gran Turismo 7 to drop for the PS5 but I just looked it up and now there's an official time frame for it to release, 2022. :OMG: This was supposed to drop on the PS5 release day, I guess Polyphony Digital had a lot of things to work on. :wtf:

Reactions: Robles
I'm also looking forward to a new Forza to drop for the PS5 and I'll scoop it up. I'm also looking forward to the new Gran Turismo 7 to drop for the PS5 but I just looked it up and now there's an official time frame for it to release, 2022. :OMG: This was supposed to drop on the PS5 release day, I guess Polyphony Digital had a lot of things to work on. :wtf:
Youll only get Forza on the Xbox or PC, Forza Motorsport 8 looks Amazing :OMG:

Same as Gran Turismo 7, it looks stunning :thumbs:

Both games look Brilliant and can't wait for them to come out.

I should imagine the tracks get more intense the further you get in the game :thumbs:
Looks fun :D Ill be picking it up :rofl: