Multi Hotel Life – A Resort Simulator (2021)

Lone Crusader

The Savage Ninja!
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Nov 24, 2011
Corpus Christi, Texas, USA
Release Date: August 26, 2021
Developer: Ringzero
Hotel Life is the first hotel simulator to take you behind the scenes of idyllic holidays.
Your mission is to provide unforgettable memories for guests while managing your
hotel and growing your business! You will monitor and manage all aspects of your
holidaymakers' stay, from check-in to check-out.

US
  • PS4 / PS5
  • XB1 / XBX|S
  • Switch
UK
  • PS4 / PS5
  • XB1 / XBX|S
  • Switch

hotellife banner.jpg

hotellife icon.jpg

Not my cup of tea but i suppose those into sims and such games this will be something different for them to enjoy :thumbs:

Reactions: Lone Crusader
Yeah I'm not too much into these type of games but it does remind me of the Sims a little which is another game that I never played. :rofl: I do like Planet Coaster though, it's pretty badass. :D
My Daughter is into the whole sims thing so she might like this, she also plays the roller coaster tycoon games if that's along the same line as the one you are talking about?

Never personally got the thing with the Sims games, My Daughter has tried to show me but I could never get into them. I've seen some of the stuff that she builds on some of these games and I will say that a lot of it is very impressive :OMG: :thumbs:

Reactions: Lone Crusader
Yeah but this takes it to a whole new level. Has you cleaning the actual rooms lol.. I get things done at home because it's necessary, why would I want to do it in a video game as well haha

Used to play Zoo Tycoon and Rollercoaster Tycoon when I was a child, reminds me of them from a customer perspective where having to please the people visiting.

The closest thing I ever got to this was Sim City 2000 and Rollercoaster Tycoon and now it's Planet Coaster. It's all about how well you're a designer at a design aspect and then micromanaging your theme park or your city, it's not an easy task that's for sure. If your employees aren't happy then they quit and the park or city doesn't get clean and in turn your customers become unhappy and stop visiting lowering sales where eventually you either go broke trying to pull yourself from the dredges or you go belly up completely and having to start all over. This game looks like it might be like Planet Coaster where you can zoom into the body of your employees and see what their doing and how their feeling and who they talk to and see what needs improving upon. If they feel overworked and to prevent them from outright quitting they may need some help from a new hire. As Eric Draven once said in the movie The Crow "Nothing's Trivial" even the smallest of things can have a great impact on the economy. The only reason I won't get this is that managing a resort is not what I'd really care to do, it just doesn't seem like it would be that fun but to others it might be right up their alley.