fnac.com
Price: €8.99 (Amazon) - €9.22 (FNAC)

1507-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

BluSteel2012

Premium Supporter
Jan 4, 2012
Ireland
I know it's a mock up, but the dimensions are completely off. There is no way the title will fit there unless:

A) Those border dimensions are correct.

Or B) The title will be on the magnet.

Sep 2, 2013
Quebec, Canada
does anyone know if fnac ships to Canada? or if someone will hold a GB for this?
Yes, but be aware that you'll certainly pay additional fees! I ordered 2 (or 3) times from them, and each time, I received the package via DHL (hate them), and had to pay $20-$30 for BD :angry: :mad: Rarely happens with Amazon.fr, BTW...

Jul 2, 2013
It could also be €9,99 on amazon.fr when it comes back in stock. A few days ago, there were three listings wth no information/pics, but I put an order in and now it looks like this :D:

Capture d’écran 2016-01-09 à 12.37.53.png

Just waiting early March to cancel the one that isn't real and the one that looks like a purple DVD steelbook. It's weird that they're doing that, and weirder that everything is €10 - but other Sony steelbooks such as The Equalizer and Fury were €14,99 for the pre-order period so they were also cheaper than regular new steelbooks).

Now they're unavailable, but soon enough, maybe they'll return to €10 ;).

Reactions: MerlinT
Jul 2, 2013
Wow, €5 for a brand new Blu-ray steelbook of a big 2015 Sony film is surprising!

That being said, I don't know what store that is either.

It's €8,99 on amazon.fr right now though, that's still a steal for this steel :).

Kuzco

Premium Supporter
Jul 28, 2012
France
Ok but where ?
This price will be active only during 3 days IN EVERY STORES
Facial price on the steelbook will be 9,99€ with immediate discount of 5€ at the checkout
but only during 3 days...

Why so cheap?
Just how much does it cost to produce one of these if they can still make a profit at €5?????
We are on a real test period in France for movie release prices
Fox with Scorch Trials at only 9,99€
terre.jpg
Pathé with Aladin at only 9,99€
aladin.jpg
Sony with Hotel Transylvania 2 combo at 4,99€ in store and the DVD for Free at McDonald's
mcdo.jpg

The profit is made with the quantity...

• Informative
Reactions: BluSteel2012