Upcoming House of the Dragon (Season 2) [HBO]

kaw

Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
Set 300 years before the events of GoT, it tells the story of a turbulent period for House Targaryen.
The series is expected in 2022 and will be based on the novel "Fire & Blood".

House_Dragon.jpeg

Reactions: DADDYCOOL187
Not sure about this, the blonde girl just looks like this shows Daenerys and really not sure about Matt Smith

That being said I am still more interested in this than the LOTR show on Amazon, that one I'm really really not sure about

This on HBO, Prey on Hulu and all the Marvel and Star Wars on Disney+, I wish it all had one standard streaming service. I think I'm gonna wait to resubscribe until I hear other people's comments on the show, It does look good though. :thanks:

Has anyone watched the first episode yet? Any good?

I really want the same atmosphere and engagement I had with thrones for the first 7 seasons every Monday night. Where the whole world was watching it and you got into work and everyone would be talking about it.

For the first season I might wait and binge it all once it’s ended.
Go from there

Has anyone watched the first episode yet? Any good?

I really want the same atmosphere and engagement I had with thrones for the first 7 seasons every Monday night. Where the whole world was watching it and you got into work and everyone would be talking about it.

For the first season I might wait and binge it all once it’s ended.
Go from there
As someone who really enjoyed the first 7 seasons of Game of Thrones, I thought it was pretty good. We’ll cast and solid acting. I haven’t read Fire and Blood but the first episode gave me enough to come back next week. I’m cautious optimistic but understand it can go off the rails quickly like season 8. Fingers crossed the rest of the season will be good.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Flloydo
As someone who really enjoyed the first 7 seasons of Game of Thrones, I thought it was pretty good. We’ll cast and solid acting. I haven’t read Fire and Blood but the first episode gave me enough to come back next week. I’m cautious optimistic but understand it can go off the rails quickly like season 8. Fingers crossed the rest of the season will be good.
Cheers man. I might wait the 10 weeks and then binge it. If I get into it and it continues In the future then I’ll watch it weekly