Upcoming House of the Dragon (Season 2) [HBO]

Just binged this over the last 2 days and I'm in absolute awe. Not a single bad performance from anyone, so the time jumps were a little disappointing at first as I wasn't quite ready to say goodbye to certain actors/characters, but I soon got used to it and by the end I felt they kept things exciting and moving along nicely. Top tier television!

Reactions: hatredhorror
Just binged this over the last 2 days and I'm in absolute awe. Not a single bad performance from anyone, so the time jumps were a little disappointing at first as I wasn't quite ready to say goodbye to certain actors/characters, but I soon got used to it and by the end I felt they kept things exciting and moving along nicely. Top tier television!

I felt the same at the time (probably even said it two or three times in this thread) but now I'm all about D'Arcy and Cooke.

Keep seeing book spoilers on my timelines which I have to resist clicking on but I can't wait to see how it all turns out

Reactions: Noodles
milly alcock > d'arcy

but olivia cooke > emily carey

my favorite characters are probably viserys, daemon and young rhaenyra

Last edited:
I haven't even seen the first season yet, I guess it was good enough to make a second season. Looks like I need to buy this on 4K and then subscribe to MAX when the second season starts to air.

I haven't even seen the first season yet, I guess it was good enough to make a second season. Looks like I need to buy this on 4K and then subscribe to MAX when the second season starts to air.
It was good. Not great, but certainly way better than the last 2 series or so of Game of Thrones.
Lots of potential.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Lone Crusader