Upcoming House of the Dragon (Season 2) [HBO]

Am I the only one that didn’t like most of the new actors? Olivia Cooke emoted more. The rest of the adult actors, besides Laena’s, seemed stiff as a board.

How are you guys feeling about the time jump?

To me. It felt like I missed SO MUCH. I had a hard time with it at first. I'm sure moving forward It will be ok... but I kind of wish we could have spent more time in those earlier years. Maybe they could have even waited until the end of the season to jump? Season two could have started here?

Reactions: jcm

To me. It felt like I missed SO MUCH. I had a hard time with it at first. I'm sure moving forward It will be ok... but I kind of wish we could have spent more time in those earlier years. Maybe they could have even waited until the end of the season to jump? Season two could have started here?
It wasn’t a problem, but it could’ve been great to expand that time through season one. I haven’t read the book, but it may have been a problem of lack of material. It didn’t seem like we really missed a lot, besides
a lot of births, Daemon saving a land and the Commander taking over for Criston.

Reactions: kaw

I’m okay with the jump. The narrative keeps driving forward and as well written as this show has been so far I believe they will fill any necessary gaps through dialogue. The younger cast did a great job and contributed to a very positively received first half of the season.

Reactions: RMA and kaw
Yeah not feeling the time jump at all, Alicent's descent into being a right knobhead especially really needed to be seen to understand why she is how she is now. I wonder if they'll be flashbacks using the old cast to fill in the gaps as the show progresses

I was so sure that final scene would turn completely opposite but all that could be after would be The End.

Another incredible episode

Man I love this series. Can’t wait for the final
10things-i-hate-about-you-prom.gif

Next week its going to get nuts!

Reactions: RMA and Flloydo
10things-i-hate-about-you-prom.gif

Next week its going to get nuts!
I’ve not watched the preview for it. I’ve not watched any of them. Just gone into every episode blind with no spoilers and enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed thrones seasons 1-7

Reactions: kaw
I was so sure that final scene would turn completely opposite but all that could be after would be The End.
That was the main thing I didn’t like about the episode. It was exciting, but you knew what couldn’t happen. The showrunners’ explanation of it was weak.

Just wow!

Don’t want to have to wait a year and half for season 2!

Think I’m gona be scarred from that opening 10 minutes for a while!

On a side note, this series has made want a how to train your dragon style live action but more adult like this. Wouldn’t mind that

Just wow!

Don’t want to have to wait a year and half for season 2!

Think I’m gona be scarred from that opening 10 minutes for a while!

On a side note, this series has made want a how to train your dragon style live action but more adult like this. Wouldn’t mind that
amazing.. omg the visuals of the final 10 minutes, insane.. absolute peak television

Reactions: kaw and Flloydo
So filming will start in 2nd half of 2023 and considering how much did it take for season 1 from production end to tv screen i think around 2 years we'll have to wait for season 2 to come to TV screens. I don't think we'll see season 2 before summer 2024. Maybe production time will be shorther and that may shorten time but year and half at minimum.