How Did You Find Us?

You were recommended to me by a collector in the US when we were talking about me not being able to get Scream Factory and Bestbuy editions.

Reactions: Noodles
You were recommended to me by a collector in the US when we were talking about me not being able to get Scream Factory and Bestbuy editions.
Awesome! You should easily be able to get your hands on those now. Welcome to the community :thumbs:

Reactions: Bails82
Can you explain to me how group buys work? I bought the EEAAO group buy option for the release happening soon and was wondering if there was something else I needed to do.
I'm honestly not familiar with the new group buy format tbh, so probably best to contact @Aniv if you're unsure of anything regarding his GBs. If you've received a confirmation email though, then I assume you've placed your order correctly, and I think you just have to wait until release date comes around which is usually when you're contacted about shipping.

Last edited:
Reactions: SaucyAustie
I'm honestly not familiar with the new group buy format tbh, so probably best to contact @Aniv if you're unsure of anything regarding his GBs. If you've received a confirmation email though, then I assume you've placed your order correctly, and I think you just have to wait until release date comes around which is usually when you're contacted about shipping.

Thanks @Noodles , you summed it up.

@SaucyAustie you will get a message through this forum (sign up for email notifications here) when it’s time to be shipped with details on shipping cost and instructions to pay and tracking number.

Thank you, sir.

Classic Film Bow GIF by Warner Archive

Reactions: IRON MAN