How Did You Find Us?

Hello, I found you guys through Googling Kingsman: The Secret Service steelbooks in order to research more info on where/how to acquire it. I came across your Kingsman FilmArena release steelbook group buy (which I am sadly too late) and I wanted to be on the ball for future releases of movies that I would want to buy.

Reactions: Wreck
I found you through googling whichever steelbooks i was after and HDN always came up first with related threads. Other forums came up but this one seemed head and shoulders above them:thumbs:

Was informed from my cousin to join this great community,as their are many awesome steelbooks from all over the world but the main place to access them is through HDN and join in the GB's. So that's what brings me her.

Reactions: Aw 83 and Sigill
I was forwarded onto HDN via the forums over at BD as one of the best sources for steelbook news and reviews. Since then I visit HDN daily in order to get my steelbook fix for the day.

I found this place Googling for info on the Mondo x Steelbook releases, just out of general interest really.

I've fallen into quite the rabbit hole!

Can't remember exactly think I just was looking for a steelbook and it came up on google and just looked at it for a while then joined and its awesome

I recently got addicted to Filmarena releases and was hunting for a John Wick box set. Not a big poster more of a reader. But really glad I found the group buy threads.

I was actually looking a few times for a couple of steelbooks through Google and every time the first finding led me here,so I decided to make an account which was a great decision :D

I wrote it all in my introduction thread. A sum up: started to collect Steelbooks, was looking for more information, editions etc., and i eventually ended up on Hidefninja through a google steelbook search. Little did i know then, that i stumbled over the biggest steelbook database on the Internet with fantastic members who help eachother out on pictures, infos, where to find x steelbook etc. Awesome site and i'm happy to be part of it now.

• Thanks
Reactions: Wreck and elle82
I wish i could remember....having joined nearly 4 years ago i just cant lol. But pretty sure i was googling limited and collector editions and HDN came up. One of the best decisions ever to join. Love every second on here and met some of the most awesome people ever who understand why i love movies and collecting so much.

I found you guys via recommendation of member PKavfc glad to be here.. I need to familiarise myself..
greeting from the UK

Attachments

• A34DE614-ADB6-4DDF-B241-D1B0D00A0432.jpeg
    A34DE614-ADB6-4DDF-B241-D1B0D00A0432.jpeg
    329.1 KB · Views: 283