How Did You Find Us?

Found you just by cruising through Steelbook discussion threads. Seems you are a must follow for fans of premium packaging.
Welcome to HDN! You certainly came to the right place. ;)

Please feel free to contact myself or another Mod if you need help with anything. :)

Reactions: JOHNxFLICK
found out about premium steelbooks while i was down a reddit hole and found out that you guys were pretty much the go to place for any new info/info altogether. love the site and like i said before...look forward to being able to use the buy/sell forum and some group buys...

someone posted a picture of their Phenomena Ninja Black Label Exclusive #2, liked the art, researched and found this site. how I ended up on the forum, however, must have been on accident because I don't remember searching for it or knowing prior how in-depth it was. glad I did though.

Reactions: Noodles
someone posted a picture of their Phenomena Ninja Black Label Exclusive #2, liked the art, researched and found this site. how I ended up on the forum, however, must have been on accident because I don't remember searching for it or knowing prior how in-depth it was. glad I did though.
Welcome to HDN! Glad you found us and hope you stick around. :)

I remember picking up my first steelbook, it was curse of the black pearl at Best Buy. I thought it was cool and the artwork was unique. I didn’t think anything of it until I saw the Battle LA steelbook at Walmart and thought oh cool there are more of these. That led me to a google search and ultimately a website call bluraysteelbook.com where I think I saw a mention of HDN. Needless to say I was a lurker on the forums for a couple of years before eventually joining. This forum has been a great source for movie news, blu ray special editions, and helpful members ever since.

I remember picking up my first steelbook, it was curse of the black pearl at Best Buy. I thought it was cool and the artwork was unique. I didn’t think anything of it until I saw the Battle LA steelbook at Walmart and thought oh cool there are more of these. That led me to a google search and ultimately a website call bluraysteelbook.com where I think I saw a mention of HDN. Needless to say I was a lurker on the forums for a couple of years before eventually joining. This forum has been a great source for movie news, blu ray special editions, and helpful members ever since.
glad to hear, and glad to see you are still doing good. :)

I was reading the comments on a Wilsonian Movie Museum video on YouTube, and Hi-Def Ninja was mentioned. (It was this video: )

I'd never heard of Hi-Def Ninja before, but now that I'm here it looks mighty informative.

Love his (@Mark Wilson) videos and heard him mention HDN a couple times in them.

But anyhoo... welcome to the community! It's great to have you here. :)

• Friendly
Reactions: Mark Wilson
Is this the mark Wilson as in the, why I'm still broke thread?

On another note welcome to the forum and yeah your right, a super bunch on here with tons of knowledge :thumbs: :rofl: :notworthy:

I was reading the comments on a Wilsonian Movie Museum video on YouTube, and Hi-Def Ninja was mentioned. (It was this video: )

I'd never heard of Hi-Def Ninja before, but now that I'm here it looks mighty informative.

Welcome to the forum @Peter Power Pop. Thanks for watching my channel and for the shout out here. There's so much cool info and awesome people on this site. I'm sure you'll love your time here grow your knowledge and collection because of it :thumbs: Cheers.

Reactions: Noodles
Welcome to the forum @Peter Power Pop. Thanks for watching my channel and for the shout out here. There's so much cool info and awesome people on this site. I'm sure you'll love your time here grow your knowledge and collection because of it :thumbs: Cheers.

Thanks, Mark.

HiDefNinja looks remarkably extensive. I have a feeling I'm going to enjoy myself here.

Reactions: Mark Wilson