How Did You Find Us?

Hi folks, I’ve decided recently to double down on collecting 4k discs, steelbooks etc again and started a little youtube channel also as a hobby. A member reached out and told me about the forum in the comments. Can’t believe i’ve slept on it till now! Looking forward to getting involved with like minded people!
Welcome to the community. :)

Found you guys on r/steelbooks! Saw some posts about "One Clicks" and really cool looking steelbooks so I went down the rabbit hole and ended up here. Cant believe I have been missing out on so many gems for so long. That changes now!

Welcome.

i have always heard of this forum on/off from bd forums and private facebook groups. i just never joined until i got invited by JDC732, so thank you everyone, looking forward to arguing (i mean chatting) with everyone! lulz

Hello!! Found you guys by watching some youtube reviews of steel books and some folks called you out! Also saw some folks referenced you in bd forum. This is fantastic! Really an incredible thing you all have done here! Love it!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Noodles
Hello!! Found you guys by watching some youtube reviews of steel books and some folks called you out! Also saw some folks referenced you in bd forum. This is fantastic! Really an incredible thing you all have done here! Love it!

Welcome to HDN! You'll find a lot more international SteelBook releases here along with all of the North American releases as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome aboard! :D