How do you picture other members in your head?

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
So how do you picture other members in your head? This thread is just for fun :naughty:;) i'll go first, you can post as many times as you like :p:D

@bloodsnake007
c29421f2b2408bee699588e7eb3a6c95.jpg

@ocielz
DannyTrejo.jpg

@Actarus
rick_moranis_02.jpg

@Mickle_89
hornswoggle.gif

@harry
latest_cb_20140430012616.jpg

Last edited:
I really shouldn't laugh luke (and I'm surprised this thread hasn't been removed:OMG:) but I couldn't help it...... I laughed..........

And laughed

And pretty much couldn't stop.:emb::emb::emb:

I'll join in...
This is the picture I have in my mind whenever I see a post of yours

Bart-Simpson-Photo1.png

Lol you b*tard
Hahaha

I can't stop laughing at bloodsnakes lol

To be fair that's one of the better photos of ozzy and he looks quite fresh lol I'll take it I suppose. Always loved his glasses too and very Lennon esque
(Jim Morrison next time ;):rolleyes::whistle::thumbs: lol )

This is you lol

image.jpeg

So how do you picture other members in your head ? This thread is just for fun so don't take every post you see in this thread too seriously. :naughty:;) i'll go first, you can post as many times as you like :p:D

@bloodsnake007
W.T.F! o_Oo_Oo_O Looks like @luke98 wants to start a fight! :mad: :blackeye::blackeye::blackeye: Bring it on McLovin! :box:
3a0.gif

But seriously, I can't lie... that's fu**ing hilarious! :oohyeah: :woot: :rofl::rofl::rofl: Come on though... I should be Nacho Libre with some Tacos and Beers! :wacky:
Nacho Franky!.jpg

Great thread my friend, I'm gonna have some fun here! :D Like Arnold says, "I'll be back!" :cool:
tumblr_n32cjo2B4i1qdjbb7o1_500.gif

:p

This is how I imagine @luke98... :D:whistle::giggle:

80383-oh-my-god-its-in-gif-mclovin-S-IHXd.gif

:rofl::p:hilarious:
Totally agree with you @Mickle_89! :thumbs: :hilarious:

I've been meaning to have some fun here! Just been so damn busy with work, I'm actually on my lunch break right now doing this! :p Love this thread! :D Well it's already been established by @Mickle_89 that @luke98 is McLovin... and I agree 100%! :woot:

This is him every time he logs onto HDN!
tumblr_mhz6gkA0xr1rmu0auo1_500.gif

Here we have @DADDYCOOL187, one bad mo-fo! :cool:
DaddyCool - The Rock.JPG

My Carnal @dan8885
Miklo - Dan.JPG

@AcIDc0r3
I already met this lovable Ninja, but this is how I'll always picture him! :woot: I just wanted to give him a big HUG!
Winnie_The_Pooh - Kelly.jpg

And @Asopp... damn drunk bastard! :rofl:
drunk asopp.JPG

Still plenty more to come! :D :p

I'm ******* dying :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious: McLovin :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

Yo @Mickle_89 aka Hornswoggle :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious: & @bloodsnake007 that was ******* hilarious, I can't stop laughing :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

YOOOO FRANKY

WHAT UP THOUGH ?!?!? You got a bad day or WHAT :LOL: :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious: Looks like you missed out on Taco Tuesday and now you got obstipation :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

Awww hilarious thread!!!

I can totally live with being Miklo my ninja carnal :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool: VATOS LOCOS FOREVER ESE

giphy.gif
@dan8885 LOL! :oohyeah: :woot: :hilarious: :rofl::rofl::rofl:

And I never miss out on TACO TUESDAY! :cool: :hungry:
taco_dance_by_mirz123.gif

giphy.gif

If I did, I would go fu**ing LOCO! :mad:
giphy.gif

I've been meaning to have some fun here! Just been so damn busy with work, I'm actually on my lunch break right now doing this! :p Love this thread! :D Well it's already been established by @Mickle_89 that @luke98 is McLovin... and I agree 100%! :woot:

This is him every time he logs onto HDN!

Here we have @DADDYCOOL187, one bad mo-fo! :cool:
View attachment 219091

My Carnal @dan8885
View attachment 219092

@AcIDc0r3
I already met this lovable Ninja, but this is how I'll always picture him! :woot: I just wanted to give him a big HUG!
View attachment 219309

And @Asopp... damn drunk bastard! :rofl:
View attachment 219312

Still plenty more to come! :D :p

LMAO loving this thread

Here we go
My amigo @bloodsnake007
will-you-break-under-the-hilarity-of-these-comedy-gifs-nacho-libre-315121.gif

My man @cooey
latest
'

I think everyone has @luke98 spot on