How Many SteelBooks Do You Own? Post pics of collection / last acquired!

How Many Steelbooks Do You Own?

• 0-50

Votes: 229 12.0%
  • 50-100

Votes: 549 28.8%
  • 100-200

Votes: 419 22.0%
  • 200-300

Votes: 239 12.6%
  • 300-500

Votes: 163 8.6%
  • 500-1000

Votes: 134 7.0%
  • 1000-1500

Votes: 79 4.1%
  • 1500-2000

Votes: 48 2.5%
  • 2000+

Votes: 44 2.3%

• Total voters
Jan 30, 2009
England
This particular thread is to showcase new and recent additions to your collection and showcasing your entire collection.

In order to allow for smooth scrolling and loading, on multiple types of devices, we're asking our community to work with us to do the following:
1. Please try and resize your pictures prior to posting them as it helps the loading times for you and your fellow collectors.
2. You might want to consider posting your pics in the dedicated media section found HERE where you will be able to take advantage of the amount of filters, resizing, and other features if you use that interface.
3. Please use spoiler tags when posting more than one picture of the same steelbook.
4. If you receive more than one steelbook, please take a group shot, not a picture from every single steel.
5. If you receive more than a single copy of one steel, post pictures of a SINGLE copy please. If they are for a group buy, then those pictures should be posted in the group buy thread and NOT in this thread.
6. If you wish to show multiple steelbooks from different angles, please use spoiler tags.

Note:
This thread is for your last movie SteelBook. If it's another kind please use the proper thread below:
Last Viva Metal Box You Purchased?
Last Ironpack/MetalPak/Tin You Purchased?
Last Video game SteelBook Acquired?
Last Blu-ray Special Edition Purchased?

Attachments

• 20170421_140027.jpg
    20170421_140027.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 111,617
Last edited by a moderator:
That sir, gets you a standing ovation :thumbs: I wondered if you'd be chasing this one, and I'm glad for you you have it. Simply amazing... :drool:

Thanks mate for the kind words :thumbs: was originally spose to be a Local Chinese Edition only but a few avenues opened up as they must not have had enough local HDZ collectors that were able to make the cut for the 300 copies. Super stoked to have it in my collection, forward facing showing off the greatness that is the Batfleck Lenti :drool:

Reactions: GeoRattray
Saved the best to last :drool::cigar: Holy mother of a Grail it’s a stunner alright :hungry::joy: - HDZ Batman v Superman DL Special Edition limited to only 300 copies where strict special requirements had to be met to have the opportunity to purchase this rare beast. Here it is in all its glory a perfect 11/10 Double Lenti which is easily the best Lenti I own in my collection, god tier level and the king of all DLs which is going to be very hard to beat in the years to come. Rich in colour, crisp textured detail of the suits on point, the absolute amazing 3D dimensionality of it all giving great curve and shape to the artwork on all axis and then the depth especially the Batfleck side, damn!!!! It is insane the amount of depth and pop this artwork has. Totally caught me off guard as seeing in hand photos I thought Supes was the
standout side but Bats Lenti is some next level stuff jaw dropping good has to be seen to be believed, WOW!!!

Cav-El side

View attachment 481967

Batfleck Side

View attachment 481971
Beautiful mate. I was waiting to see who else on here was able to obtain one of these. Very hard to come by and much nicer than the original.

I too am lucky enough to have been able to obtain one of these and is currently on its way to me
:drool:

Beautiful mate. I was waiting to see who else on here was able to obtain one of these. Very hard to come by and much nicer than the original.

I too am lucky enough to have been able to obtain one of these and is currently on its way to me
:drool:

Congrats mate :thumbs: your in for a real treat was hoping a few others ninjas got one, like you say not easy to obtain but it truly is something else and definitely prefer this to the OG DL. Hoping to one day get a full set of the JL members in illustration Lenti form which FilmArena is helping with the assist maybe it’s possible maybe not but love the variations in my collection nonetheless.

Reactions: St4rlord
My Slice of Steelbook Paradise :joy::drool::drool::drool: just spent the last 6 months doing a complete bottom level rebuild of our house which includes a 5.1.4 Atmos Cinema Room and dedicated area for my steelbook collection, love my Billy’s :drool: for more photos please check out the thread I just made for my Cinema Room Build including progression photos from before - destruction - rebuild ‘n’ construction - painting and final fit out

E0DAE2F9-CA62-4CB0-B736-EDBEC004DE89.jpeg

56A911C9-6AB2-4574-BC44-1B7C7FE5D458.jpeg

Last edited:
My Slice of Steelbook Paradise :joy::drool::drool::drool: just spent the last 6 months doing a complete bottom level rebuild of our house which includes a 5.1.4 Atmos Cinema Room and dedicated area for my steelbook collection, love my Billy’s :drool: for more photos please check out the thread I just made for my Cinema Room Build including progression photos from before - destruction - rebuild ‘n’ construction - painting and final fit out

View attachment 482054
View attachment 482055

View attachment 482054
View attachment 482055
Nice to see that BvS lenti being displayed and not with spine. Nice and neat set up! How dare you have doctor strange sitting up top corner out the way like that, it must be moved to cabinet number 3, front and centre :naughty: .

• Friendly
Reactions: willbar84
Nice to see that BvS lenti being displayed and not with spine. Nice and neat set up! How dare you have doctor strange sitting up top corner out the way like that, it must be moved to cabinet number 3, front and centre :naughty: .

That BvS Lenti was very costly and would be a crime to be reduced to spine facing but yeah still needs abit of tweaking as there is big voids of space. Ohh whoops :bag: I brought Blufans Strange OC down first from upstairs and wanted to put it in the most highest safest position as it’s one of the top 3 grail OC’s but it never moved from that position blame lack of sleep as I haven’t had much more than 5hours sleep each night this last month as there has been a constant massive list of things to do. Will have to find a proper home for strange as it’s one of my most favourite OC’s to this day, Blufans really did some of their best work on this set and its shows :cigar: