How Many SteelBooks Do You Own? Post pics of collection / last acquired!

How Many Steelbooks Do You Own?

• 0-50

Votes: 229 12.0%
  • 50-100

Votes: 549 28.8%
  • 100-200

Votes: 419 22.0%
  • 200-300

Votes: 239 12.6%
  • 300-500

Votes: 163 8.6%
  • 500-1000

Votes: 134 7.0%
  • 1000-1500

Votes: 79 4.1%
  • 1500-2000

Votes: 48 2.5%
  • 2000+

Votes: 44 2.3%

• Total voters
Jan 30, 2009
England
This particular thread is to showcase new and recent additions to your collection and showcasing your entire collection.

In order to allow for smooth scrolling and loading, on multiple types of devices, we're asking our community to work with us to do the following:
1. Please try and resize your pictures prior to posting them as it helps the loading times for you and your fellow collectors.
2. You might want to consider posting your pics in the dedicated media section found HERE where you will be able to take advantage of the amount of filters, resizing, and other features if you use that interface.
3. Please use spoiler tags when posting more than one picture of the same steelbook.
4. If you receive more than one steelbook, please take a group shot, not a picture from every single steel.
5. If you receive more than a single copy of one steel, post pictures of a SINGLE copy please. If they are for a group buy, then those pictures should be posted in the group buy thread and NOT in this thread.
6. If you wish to show multiple steelbooks from different angles, please use spoiler tags.

Note:
This thread is for your last movie SteelBook. If it's another kind please use the proper thread below:
Last Viva Metal Box You Purchased?
Last Ironpack/MetalPak/Tin You Purchased?
Last Video game SteelBook Acquired?
Last Blu-ray Special Edition Purchased?

Attachments

• 20170421_140027.jpg
    20170421_140027.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 111,617
Last edited by a moderator:
Pics of mine.

Attachments

• mysteelbooks.jpg
    mysteelbooks.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 300
  • mysteelbooks1.jpg
    mysteelbooks1.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 303
  • mysteelbooks2.jpg
    mysteelbooks2.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 291
Just got District 9, Patriot, Tears of the Sun and 3:10 to Yuma delivered. I hear Patriot has a line like dent on back .... :(

Reactions: yardman
Received
2x - The Twilight Saga: New Moon (2-Disc Special Edition) (Blu-ray) [SPAIN] SteelBook™

Ordered
1x - The Lord of the Rings - The Motion Pictures Trilogy (9-Disc) (Blu-ray) (Future Shop Exclusive) [CANADA] Jumbo SteelBook™

Pre-Ordered
4x - Avatar (Blu-ray+DVD) Combo Pack (Limited Edition) (Pre-Order Only) with 4 Lenticular Artcards and an Activist Survival Guide to Pandora (Blu-ray) [UNITED KINGDOM] SteelBook™

Man I got that Warlords ironpack lol ... my first ironpack besides the sherlock when I havent received yet ... shitttayyy ... those ironpacks dent and scratch sooooooooo easy. The thing has tonsss of small lil scratches, its weird compared to scratches on steels. I'll post pics later when back in Indy.

Its an awesome looking Ironpack, but man its got alot of hard to see scratches ... Ill get a replacement im sure but no idea if it will have scratches too. Hope not.

Just got a bunch in the mail yesterday,

HellBoy (MM)
HellBoy II (MM)
HellBoy II (FNAC)
SpiderMan 3 (MM)
Resident Evil Trilogy (MM)
10,000 BC (amazon.de)
Paranormal Activity (JB)

I've been looking for the MM Resident Evil forever now..so glad i finally got it.
:oohyeah:

Just got a bunch in the mail yesterday,

HellBoy (MM)
HellBoy II (MM)
HellBoy II (FNAC)
SpiderMan 3 (MM)
Resident Evil Trilogy (MM)
10,000 BC (amazon.de)
Paranormal Activity (JB)

I've been looking for the MM Resident Evil forever now..so glad i finally got it.
:oohyeah:
How is Paranormal Activity (JB) feel/look like? I have a trader-in-progress from Australia. :oohyeah: But I'm still in the market the HellBoy (MM), Spiderman 3 (MM) and Resident Evil Trilogy (MM).

Hellboy 2 MM is niiiice ... pictures dont even do it justice, least mine never do.

How is Paranormal Activity (JB) feel/look like? I have a trader-in-progress from Australia. :oohyeah: But I'm still in the market the HellBoy (MM), Spiderman 3 (MM) and Resident Evil Trilogy (MM).

It's okay, if it wasn't embossed i would not have got it. I paid 90 AUD for two copies shipped. Not bad i guess, i still don't think this SteelBook is worth $45.

Hellboy 2 MM is niiiice ... pictures dont even do it justice, least mine never do.

I agree, it is by far one of the nicest german steelbooks. I wish the first HellBoy was embossed too.