How the Grinch Stole Christmas - 20th Anniversary (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Cine-Museum Art #24) [Italy]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: TBA
Purchase link: Cine-Museum (Pre-order on January 23 at 2:30 PM - Italy time)
Price: €54.90
Note: Limited to 300 copies

The Grinch - CMA Project 2.jpg

image001.jpg
image002.jpg
image003.jpg

Last edited:
Woo hoo, this is gonna make my Christmas.

soo glad I have an order in for this.

This was my first and only order with them, anyone who has had stuff off them before advise what happens next. just get an email re my order saying on its way or postage etc?
You just wait.

Reactions: snow flake
Woo hoo, this is gonna make my Christmas.

soo glad I have an order in for this.

This was my first and only order with them, anyone who has had stuff off them before advise what happens next. just get an email re my order saying on its way or postage etc?
Yeah would be nice. In all seriousness, Firstly, I wouldnt get my hopes up too high. It will hopefully arrive, but may not (as has happened before), or there will be some delay, or sent very close to Christmas. If however it does get sent in time (hopefully), you will get an email from them on despatch with tracking and the usual from there. :thumbs:

Pre Christmas is now posted by the 25th. :/

“How the Grinch Stole Christmas - 20th Anniversary Edition - CMA#24

First live photo of the special edition dedicated to one of the classic films of the Christmas period!
We've worked to ensure shipping by Christmas and we're happy to confirm that both international and Italian orders will be shipped out before 25th December!

In the photo you will see the special gift that you can hang on your tree to remind you of us in this very special time!

Happy collectibles everyone!”

50EF86A8-8D23-414E-AA69-DB861249DBDE.jpeg

• Friendly
Reactions: snow flake
Does it say 'No one should alone at Christmas' on the back of the slip....? :confused:

I think they left out the 'be'....

They only made that one copy and misprinted it on purpose. They're going to use it as an excuse because they're behind in printing.

"Oh damn, look at that. A printing error. We're going to have to get every slip re-printed and that will take some time. We were just about to ship these to you for Christmas but it just won't be possible now."

He's going to take them back to his shop up there and then bring them back here.

Actual footage of duckandrun at that moment:

pervertido-the-grinch.gif

They only made that one copy and misprinted it on purpose. They're going to use it as an excuse because they're behind in printing.

"Oh damn, look at that. A printing error. We're going to have to get every slip re-printed and that will take some time. We were just about to ship these to you for Christmas but it just won't be possible now."

He's going to take them back to his shop up there and then bring them back here.

View attachment 523044
your not saying @duckandrun is now being like his name sake :hilarious:

or do you think this release should now be named
how @duckandrun stole christmas:D

basil :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Widous and Stygian
So are we going to be sent out Slips with the Error or is this going to be another delay? :cautious:

We ain't getting these before Christmas :LOL: :rofl:

Edit: I didn't see the above earlier @Stygian. I think your bang on the money there mate. You know this is going to be the next thing :LOL: :cautious:

Last edited:
Reactions: Stygian

View attachment 523044
Grinch.JPG

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: