How the Grinch Stole Christmas - 20th Anniversary (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Cine-Museum Art #24) [Italy]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: TBA
Purchase link: Cine-Museum (Pre-order on January 23 at 2:30 PM - Italy time)
Price: €54.90
Note: Limited to 300 copies

The Grinch - CMA Project 2.jpg

image001.jpg
image002.jpg
image003.jpg

Last edited:
Damn haha. Thank you! I’ll have to give this a miss as much as I would like this... gotta try and pay for the Drive Manta 1 click somehow ha
Save your money for Manta's Drive, not a bad idea at all ;) I'm holding off buying from CM for now until some of my previous orders actually arrive, that is unless it was an absolute must-have and/or movie I adored :D Saying that, I've seen folks that are pleased to now be receiving their Shining copies (which I didn't order) and have said it was worth the 1+ year wait but personally I'd rather avoid having money tied up for such a long period if I can at all help it. Hopefully their delays and backlog start to improve :)

1C8C2021-FBFC-47AC-BB3C-7DD7EFA8D72C.jpeg
Titles confirmed by Christmas 2021

yesterday we informed you of the titles postponed to 2022, but there is also good news for you: here are the titles that will be delivered by Christmas and on which we are working hard!

we know that the shipping schedule has not been fully respected and for this we still apologize and thank you for your patience!

we are sure that these films will still make you spend a nice Christmas with Cine-Museum and then quickly start again in January.

we kindly ask you to limit messages and emails with requests for information because we are focused on assembly and shipping.

Buon Collezionismo a tutti!!!

Reactions: MM3 and snow flake
View attachment 521459Titles confirmed by Christmas 2021

yesterday we informed you of the titles postponed to 2022, but there is also good news for you: here are the titles that will be delivered by Christmas and on which we are working hard!

we know that the shipping schedule has not been fully respected and for this we still apologize and thank you for your patience!

we are sure that these films will still make you spend a nice Christmas with Cine-Museum and then quickly start again in January.

we kindly ask you to limit messages and emails with requests for information because we are focused on assembly and shipping.

Buon Collezionismo a tutti!!!

Woo hoo, this is gonna make my Christmas.

soo glad I have an order in for this.

This was my first and only order with them, anyone who has had stuff off them before advise what happens next. just get an email re my order saying on its way or postage etc?

Reactions: jasong