How to Train Your Dragon 2 (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [Canada]

Drum18

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
Release date: January 22, 2019
Purchase link: Best Buy.ca
Price: $24.99 CDN

2.jpg

Tx @pioupiou for the info!

Last edited:
Does Best Buy Canada ship internationally?

Purchase link just crashes for me, and the site says nothing is shipping because of a postal strike????

still no confirmation on the finish?
... details also available sometimes on Scanavo's site - although as we know not to be relied on 100% - as well as at Zavvi where for example we were given a look at the 'bossing templates pre- release (October 2017) for their two Marvel lenticular steelbooks (DOCTOR STRANGE and the Homer Simpson-like CAPTAIN AMERICA: CIVIL WAR).

On Scanavo's site you can see finish details for a number of upcoming steelbooks including EBlu's THE WORLD'S END, BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY, A STAR IS BORN, THE PREDATOR and PINOCCHIO (Mondo).

Last edited:
Reactions: gaeljet
Shipped but Canada Post doesn't have it yet so I don't know if I will receive it Tuesday. It may not arrive until Wednesday.

@gaeljet

I made a mistake on the audio. Here is the correct information according to the J-card which should be accurate since French and English are the 2 official languages in Canada.

AUDIO

4K: English DTS X; French, Spanish and Portuguese 5.1 DTS Digital Surround
Blu-ray: English DTS HD Master Audio 7.1; French, Spanish and Portuguese 5.1 Dolby Digital

SUBTITLES

4K: English, French, Spanish, Portuguese
Blu-ray: English, French, Spanish

Reactions: gaeljet