How to Train Your Dragon 2 (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [Canada]

Drum18

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
Release date: January 22, 2019
Purchase link: Best Buy.ca
Price: $24.99 CDN

2.jpg

Tx @pioupiou for the info!

Last edited:
So I see these releases are from Universal which are region free.

I think this is the first time a Universal release has been $44.99. Well along with the first Dragon release.

Love this movie SO much! Beautiful Steelbook. A Must get!

(Although... that price does seem a little steep for a film that isn't a "new release")

it's easier / cheaper for me to import...

This is an exclusive to Best Buy in Canada so it would probably be an exclusive to Best Buy in the US as well.
As far as I know Best Buy US doesn't ship out of the country but if they do get it then there would probably be an HDN group buy for it.

• Informative
Reactions: goufcustom
Admittedly lot better-looking than the steelbook for the first film releasing at the same time . . . will go fine with the UK steelbook for the first film (a steelbook that I believe is still not OOP/OOS after almost four years) . . . although would have preferred artwork reversed with front image matching better HTTYD I:-
1542198447731.png
1542198537877.png
/
1542199510939.png

As image stands plenty of space for the title although clunky titles such as on the UK steel are not always a plus in the steelbook's favour.

Very nice artwork, although it feels a little empty without a title on the front IMO. Wish they'd release nice steels for these films over here in the UK!

Reactions: RyanD
I see that the 3rd movie hits theatres on Feb. 22. I tried the links but they just take me to the Best Buy.com main page because I'm in Canada.
The links aren't active yet, but it does show up in the Best Buy app (in the US at least). No artwork. Prices are $22.99

Reactions: Stygian