How to Train Your Dragon (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [Canada]

Drum18

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
Release date: January 22, 2019
Purchase link: Best Buy.ca
Price: CDN $24.99

1.jpg

Tx @pioupiou for the info!

Last edited:
can you tell me if there frenc audio and or subtitles on both discs please?

The print on the back of the J-card is too small and squished together to read even with glasses and a magnifying glass but I can see that there is indeed French audio and French subtitles on both discs.

@Drum18 may be able to help. I know he opens his steelbooks. :)

I just hope we get a matching release for #3 somewhere in the world :LOL: because we know for sure BB wont match it.

Indeed. However, I'm more concerned about the Fast & Furious series! Supposedly 10 movies, and so far BestBuy has managed to get us 8 with matching artwork. Would be real shame for THAT set to be broken up with unmatching artwork.

Cheers!

Reactions: Drum18
Indeed. However, I'm more concerned about the Fast & Furious series! Supposedly 10 movies, and so far BestBuy has managed to get us 8 with matching artwork. Would be real shame for THAT set to be broken up with unmatching artwork.

Cheers!
Oh yea that would piss off A LOT of collectors. Imagine they match up to 9 and then decide not to match 10! :OMG::dead:

the hdzeta back vs front of canadian best buy

I rather the hdzeta(minus the wtitten part)
the best buy is too dark, particularly on the heros clothes
the blue scheme is too reddish for me.
the placement of the moon is better onn the hdzeta one for me(and not cropped)
the only interest of the BB really is for me the fact there no writtings on it..

Reactions: AlienKing