How to Train Your Dragon (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [Canada]

Drum18

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
Release date: January 22, 2019
Purchase link: Best Buy.ca
Price: CDN $24.99

1.jpg

Tx @pioupiou for the info!

Last edited:
Cool to see this released in Canada with 4K in SteelBook… but seriously 44.99$ for a catalogue title???

Cool to see this released in Canada with 4K in SteelBook… but seriously 44.99$ for a catalogue title???

Is this the beginning of the end? Or are we already in the middle of the end of this collecting craze? This is just getting silly now.

Last edited:
Yeah, if it were $44.99 for a 2 movie combo pack with 4K and Blu-ray, that would more realistic. $89.98 for the 2 of these on release day? You’re kidding yourself.

Yes I think they should release 1 around Christmas and then the second one in the new year.
Yep $90 is a probably a new record for Canada for 2 movies in a series in steelbooks. I remember the John Wick 4K 1 & 2 combo steelbook was $49.99.

Oh no this is prettier than my HDZeta one. XD
What do I do-?
Reconsider that statement :giggle:
It is nice and pretty but not prettier IMO of course.
Another big question mark is what finish will these be receiving? They need a heavy gloss coat :cool:

• Thanks
Reactions: Actarus
Oh, jeez. I was waiting for a trilogy set of some kind for this series because I hate the amarays... but at the same time, getting this and 2 is really pricey? I might end up waiting longer.

.... but it's so pretty! ugh.

I assume you do not own the HDzeta one.

This Front art is the ''Back Art'' for HDzeta Steelbook. Looks Stunning with High Gloss :thumbs:

Of course I own it! It's the only version of the film I own! Bought it off a kind Ninja on here years ago! I mainly bought it for the 3D and I do love the back art, but the front and slip art aren't great "imo"

Of course I own it! It's the only version of the film I own! Bought it off a kind Ninja on here years ago! I mainly bought it for the 3D and I do love the back art, but the front and slip art aren't great "imo"

Yup! give this a gloss finish and it destroys the HDzeta one "imo" Absolutely love that front art, which HDzeta should have used!

then why would you say HDzeta should have used that art which they did !? (n):dunno: