How to Train Your Dragon (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [Canada]

Drum18

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
Release date: January 22, 2019
Purchase link: Best Buy.ca
Price: CDN $24.99

1.jpg

Tx @pioupiou for the info!

Last edited:
Oh, crap, now I don't know what to do - the price is so reasonable now, but I don't want to order this and HTTYD2 only for a nice trilogy set to be released later on. Decisions, decisions :sweat:

Thanks for the heads-up on the price reduction though @Shadow of Light

After being spoiled the last 2 weeks with Venom and Halloween being shipped on Fridays and arriving on Mondays it's kind of a letdown that Dragon 1 & 2 have yet to be filled. I don't think I'll be receiving these on Tuesday.

Reactions: gaeljet
After being spoiled the last 2 weeks with Venom and Halloween being shipped on Fridays and arriving on Mondays it's kind of a letdown that Dragon 1 & 2 have yet to be filled. I don't think I'll be receiving these on Tuesday.

USA date got pushed back to Feb 3, maybe Canada as well?

I received my shipping notice earlier today. Both 1 and 2 have been shipped here in Canada.
Really strange stuff going on recently with different release dates for the Best Buy stores.

We got 2001 before you did and you received Venom before we did.

And, of course, my shipment is delayed. Probably won't get it until next week.

EDIT: I will get it tomorrow afterall. Item picked up already and processed :thumbs:

Last edited:
I received my shipping notice earlier today. Both 1 and 2 have been shipped here in Canada.
Really strange stuff going on recently with different release dates for the Best Buy stores.

We got 2001 before you did and you received Venom before we did.

That is weird, you'd think the street date in North America would be the same no matter what.

But I guess as a catalog release they don't have to play by the same rules

Would appreciate seeing pictures when you get them! :)

That is weird, you'd think the street date in North America would be the same no matter what.

But I guess as a catalog release they don't have to play by the same rules

Would appreciate seeing pictures when you get them! :)

I just received these. I will take pictures but you may be disappointed. I don't unwrap my steelbooks. :sorry: