apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
apsmith21 submitted a new resource:

How To Train Your Dragon 4K UHD Blu-ray Steelbook - Best Buy Exclusive

Hey members!

I'm hosting a group buy for any of you people out there that are interested in the How To Train Your Dragon 4K UHD Blu-ray steelbook from Best Buy

Pre-order cost is currently $24.99 EACH

Sales tax of 6% per copy
HDN fee of 7.5%

Original links -
https://www.bestbuy.com/site/how-to...y-only--best-buy-2010/6318447.p?skuId=6318447

I will do my best to match any price drop from Best Buy. Depending on...

Read more about this resource...

apsmith21 updated How To Train Your Dragon 4K UHD Blu-ray Steelbook with a new update entry:

steelbook arrival and details

hi everyone! good news, most of these steelbooks are now in hand, and I received a ship notice for the remainder of them last night.

there are reports of faint spine slashes on some copies, I took a quick peek on the ones I have and didn't see this issue.

I'm looking to do a more detailed inspection this upcoming weekend to make sure I don't spot any problems.

in the meantime, if you want your items shipped now please remember to purchase shipping through the shipping gb, otherwise more...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Just want to be sure you still have copies before I bite and pay(hoping to combine it with the already ordered Hocus Pocus steel) as don’t want to assume, due to time, even though the GB allows payment,
Same for the sequel actually(any problems with me purchasing this and part 2 to make up the 3 for shipping, please let me know)
Otherwise I’ll pay for both and the send shipping cost over shortly after :)
Thanks,

Just want to be sure you still have copies before I bite and pay(hoping to combine it with the already ordered Hocus Pocus steel) as don’t want to assume, due to time, even though the GB allows payment,
Same for the sequel actually(any problems with me purchasing this and part 2 to make up the 3 for shipping, please let me know)
Otherwise I’ll pay for both and the send shipping cost over shortly after :)
Thanks,

Yep, I have a few left - just purchase from the GB listing of each and then purchase shipping cost from my shipping GB and we'll be ready to roll.