How to Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

Added to Calendar: 05-21-19

dfoles

Scanner Ninja
Contributor
Premium Supporter
May 15, 2013
GA
$36.99? Ugh, Best Buy sneaking up the price of 4k again. Next it’ll be $38.99 and then why not round up to $39.99?

dfoles

Scanner Ninja
Contributor
Premium Supporter
May 15, 2013
GA
Saw it yesterday and enjoyed it.
I enjoyed the story, but thought the dialogue was really weak and cliche-y

Definitely gonna pick this up, hopefully they’ll do something about that price though. They’re charging more for a DreamWorks 4k movie than they do for 4K Disney/Marvel... at least until those get bumped up to $39.99.

May 22, 2010
california usa
Saw it yesterday and enjoyed it.
I enjoyed the story, but thought the dialogue was really weak and cliche-y

Definitely gonna pick this up, hopefully they’ll do something about that price though. They’re charging more for a DreamWorks 4k movie than they do for 4K Disney/Marvel... at least until those get bumped up to $39.99.
the price will come down close to release day.....you will see.

dfoles

Scanner Ninja
Contributor
Premium Supporter
May 15, 2013
GA
Yeap! Unfortunately things will get worst not better in terms of price, I have been thinking lately on leaving Steelbooks for good but it’s not easy lol
I’ve been a lot more picky about my pickups. Like for the new captain americas, do I buy them or just get the 4K disc and add it to my current steels?

A few years ago when a US retailer would get a Steelbook, I almost felt obligated to buy it to show them Steelbooks sell. Nowadays I don’t think they need my help breaking into the mainstream. I think most people will have at least seen one by now even if they don’t know exactly what it is.

Reactions: howarmat

howarmat

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Nov 29, 2011
Indiana
I’ve been a lot more picky about my pickups. Like for the new captain americas, do I buy them or just get the 4K disc and add it to my current steels?

A few years ago when a US retailer would get a Steelbook, I almost felt obligated to buy it to show them Steelbooks sell. Nowadays I don’t think they need my help breaking into the mainstream. I think most people will have at least seen one by now even if they don’t know exactly what it is.
im exactly in the same position. I was actually wanting to see a nice marvel pack with just 4k discs at a decent price.

dfoles

Scanner Ninja
Contributor
Premium Supporter
May 15, 2013
GA
$36.99? Ugh, Best Buy sneaking up the price of 4k again. Next it’ll be $38.99 and then why not round up to $39.99?
Looks like I was wrong. They went up to $37.99, not $38.99.

Seriously... How did this sneak up in price even more?! At this point the FNAC 4K + 2D is cheaper, not sure what shipping would do to that though.