Howdy from the uk

Red

Feb 20, 2016
Been browsing for a little while and decided to join .

I don't have any steelbooks at the moment but looking to change that very soon , just trying to find a section to start collecting as there seems to be so many on other .

Really have my eye on the again stuff at the moment but also like a lot of the uk releases too .

Been browsing for a little while and decided to join .

I don't have any steelbooks at the moment but looking to change that very soon , just trying to find a section to start collecting as there seems to be so many on other .

Really have my eye on the again stuff at the moment but also like a lot of the uk releases too .
Howdy from HDN! :woot: :cool: Enjoy your time here with us! :thumbs:

Hey @Red , welcome to HDN :)

As for Ninja Week

Ninja Week is one of HDN's major selling features, so you're in for a treat if you've never heard of it! Ever year for one week (usually in February), HDN has a massive give-away celebration: non-stop, daily give-aways for one week straight. Hundreds of prizes for our community to possibly win -- and unless there's a shipping charge, pretty much everything is absolutely free to the winners. Check out last year's Ninja Week section here to see the 400+ prizes that were given away. This year will be even bigger! ;)

Reactions: Red