HT Speaker Brand Recommendations?

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
I'm curious to see what everyone marks for? I'm kinda a Polk Audio man but I'm open to possibly give my next purchase some thought, and a listen. ;)

I've got polk audio also. I spent last year's stimulus check ($600) on a Sony 7.1 receiver and a Polk Audio 5.1 kit. I'm happy with it, as it's my first HT set :) How much does Kipsch Audio cost?

I was looking to get those too,not yet but when I upgrade they will be somewhere on the top of my list. That and a 52'' or 60'' LCD plus a 7.1 receiver. Where Im at right now there is no room for this stuff but that is the goal.

I was looking to get those too,not yet but when I upgrade they will be somewhere on the top of my list. That and a 52'' or 60'' LCD plus a 7.1 receiver. Where Im at right now there is no room for this stuff but that is the goal.

You got the onkyo 605 like me, I was pretty sure it has capabilities of doing 7.1 already ...

I'd only do 7.1 if my setup was in a big room.

Reactions: ocielz
Oh ok, well I would still need new speakers than, and by the time Im ready who knows what will be the best option to get, am I missing out on anything by not havingt the THX certification like with the 805?