Cancelled Humans (Season 3) [AMC]

Sixteenvolt420

TV/Video Game/Music Mod
Premium Supporter
Oct 3, 2010
Drums, PA
Humans, a bold new eight-part drama series from AMC, Channel 4 and Kudos, is set in a parallel present where the latest must-have gadget for any busy family is a 'Synth' - a highly-developed robotic servant eerily similar to its live counterpart.

Written by British writing partnership Sam Vincent and Jonathan Brackley (Spooks, Spooks: The Greater Good), Humans is based on the award-winning Swedish sci-fi drama Real Humans.

"A lot of different types of jobs are automated now," says co-writer Sam Vincent. "Everything is automated with a kiosk now and there’s no guy at the counter. There's a real explosion of that happening and we wanted to reflect those social and economic trends...If we had something like the Synths we have on our show, that effect would be magnified a hundredfold, and that was quite interesting. We're really going quite deep into how society would change."

Humans, which stars William Hurt, Katherine Parkinson, Tom Goodman-Hill, Colin Morgan, Rebecca Front, Neil Maskell, and Gemma Chan, recently finished filming in and around London. The series will premiere on AMC this summer (2015).

cb0c9487-d88e-4891-a869-17d8c25f244d_lrg.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I watched the 1st episode tonight on Channel 4, in the UK.
Looks a cool, if a little creepy show!
Gemma Chan as Anita is amazing and sooo gorgeous .
Cannot wait for next week!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1434317378.770955.jpg

Loving this show with the few episodes we've received so far, in the USA. I wish it were going to be longer than just 8 episodes. :(

@Sixteenvolt420

Seriously I have no idea where it will head now :ohno: . THAT GOOD :notworthy: :drool: . No spoilers for you flower only :OMG: :OMG: :OMG: :OMG: .

Strange thing is 4 cast members are ex Dr Who , My DR The vicar from The Unicorn And The Wasp the Dad Anita's owner .

The Imposible Planet and The Satan Pit the security officer is well the security officer hunting the Synths.

The Waters oF Mars Anita was one of the scientists .

Midnight had Leo as one of the train passngers .

Random I know Top class show both of them :kiss: .