Hybrid List

Che

Red Viper
Premium Supporter
Sep 7, 2010
Milwaukee
List what you have. Post pics if you can.

Braveheart
Running Scared
Boondock Saints
Godfather Restoration Collection

Braveheart Definitive Edition Steelbook (UK) with Dutch Blu-ray
The Incredible Hulk Futureshop Steelbook with Dutch Blu-ray
V for Vendetta Futureshop Steelbook with Dutch Blu-ray... Considering on buying the G2 sized edition...

I made a hybrid of The Boondock Saints All Saints Day. It had more extras with the double disc anyways. Here is pics, tho before I stuck my BD in.

I have 38 DVD/Blu-ray hybrids.

Some I have removed the DVD and replaced with a Blu-ray, others have both Blu-ray and DVD. It depends if there is enough room for both in the SteelBook.

e.g. Jurassic Park UK SteelBook has room for 4-Discs, the 3 movies and a bonus disc, so I just replaced the Movie discs and left the bonus disc in there to fill the space lol. Also the Swedish DVD SteelBook of The Spirit has only one disc, so I have now got just the Blu-ray release in there.

A lot of the DVD SteelBooks are 2-Disc releases, so I file away the Special Features Disc and replace with a Blu-ray.

Most of my DVD SteelBooks are from various regions R1 and R2 mostly and its a little annoying to have a DVD with "Disc 1" printed on it, so I sometimes replace these with a R4 DVD which is my region.

Last edited:
sold both DVD/DC copies from my Captain America and Thor UK steelbooks and replaced them with 3D Bluray's that i managed to get hold of for a good price