Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: I Am Legend 2

Genre: Science Fiction, Thriller, Drama

Cast: Will Smith, Michael B. Jordan

Plot: A sequel to the 2007 film I Am Legend.

I wonder how they gona bring Will SMith back, didn't he die in the original movie
Or they might pick up using the Alternate ending where he lives and leaves to join Anna

Reactions: Space Cadet
Hated the original. Had so much potential. But chose willsmith. Chose CGI when practical effects were almost done and looked good. And now sequel, probably based on deleted scene. No high hopes ...

Reactions: Billy Talent
Movie is in development and will ignore 1st movie ending.

Speaking with Deadline, I Am Legend producer Akiva Goldsman shared new details about the sequel, confirming that it will "trace back to the original [Richard] Matheson book" while also exploring the ramifications of its alternate ending.

While sharing that I Am Legend 2 will "start a few decades later" after the first movie, Goldsman first explained how the sequel will be different, even using The Last of Us as a reference:
“This will start a few decades later than the first. I’m obsessed with The Last of Us, where we see the world just post-apocalypse but also after a 20-30-year lapse. You see how the earth reclaims the world, and there’s something beautiful in the question of, as man steps away from being the primary tenant, what happens? That will be especially visual in New York. I don’t know if they’ll climb up to the empire state building, but the possibilities are endless."

Source

Reactions: Noodles
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database