Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: I Am Mother (2019)

Genre: Thriller, Science Fiction

Director: Grant Sputore

Cast: Hilary Swank, Clara Rugaard-Larsen, Rose Byrne, Luke Hawker, Tahlia Sturzaker, Maddie Lenton, Hazel Sandery, Summer Lenton, Jacob Nolan

Release: 2019-08-22

Runtime: 114

Plot: A teenage girl is raised underground by a robot "Mother", designed to repopulate the earth following an extinction event. But their unique bond is threatened when an inexplicable stranger arrives with alarming news.

Looks good! The trailer shows too much though IMO, so maybe avoid it if you want to go in blind.

814rYfRkrzL._SL1500_.jpg

LOL no worries man. It's not your fault at all.
Thanks. Hopefully it'll help others. I do love me a good scifi flick. Hopefully this still surprises me when I watch it. :)
I guess it's times like this when I should be thankful for having a crap memory... I can hardly remember what happened in the trailer now. :LOL:

I guess it's times like this when I should be thankful for having a crap memory... I can hardly remember what happened in the trailer now. :LOL:
I know right? OMG. I feel the same way :LOL::rofl:
I watch so many teasers and other sh*t that by the time a movie comes out I only vaguely remember stuff.
For example, I recently went to watch The Prodigy thinking it was Brightburn. Half way through the movie, I was like "this is not the movie I wanted to watch" :hilarious:
Oh well...

• Haha
Reactions: Noodles
I know right? OMG. I feel the same way :LOL::rofl:
I watch so many teasers and other sh*t that by the time a movie comes out I only vaguely remember stuff.
For example, I recently went to watch The Prodigy thinking it was Brightburn. Half way through the movie, I was like "this is not the movie I wanted to watch" :hilarious:
Oh well...
Haha dude, that's hilarious! Did you end up enjoying the movie anyway? Kind of bittersweet if so lol.

Haha dude, that's hilarious! Did you end up enjoying the movie anyway? Kind of bittersweet if so lol.
It was worth the watch. It kept me interested untill the ending, but I just couldnt decide whether I liked the ending or not. It was weird...
At least i didnt feel like i wasted my money, but it's not something I'd own.
Now I just cant wait for Brightburn! I think it's coming out next month or maybe July.

Reactions: Noodles
It was worth the watch. It kept me interested untill the ending, but I just couldnt decide whether I liked the ending or not. It was weird...
At least i didnt feel like i wasted my money, but it's not something I'd own.
Now I just cant wait for Brightburn! I think it's coming out next month or maybe July.
Cool, thanks for the info! Guess I'll give it a go at some point then. :)

Brightburn lands in cinemas next month bud. :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: AlienKing
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database