I had a dream...

the weird thing about the dream is i went to a store and actually had the box in my hand. i remember thinking whether or not i should buy it, but for some reason the ps3 slim was like rare or something, and i had the last one so i ended up buying it.

i remember holding the box and it felt like it was about as heavy as it should be. the box was hard, with crisp edges. usually things in dreams dont always feel like they should, so that part of the dream was pretty cool.

I bought a ps3 slim. I'm thinking I should go all jiminy cricket and make my dreams come true :p

Dude, my brother got one, and they are SWEET!! I really want one now.. plus the amazing audio features... (which i can't use because of my tv)...

Last edited by a moderator:
Well all I know is that the slim console has the ability to bitstream audio. I stll would rather have my old fat 60GB due to the backwards compatability.

Oh yeah thats right so that way my receiver can read that its showing TrueHD or shiznit.

Supposed to sound better, as the most people's receiver decode better... or thats what i heard.

Im sceptic, I can decode all fine now so I doubt it can sound better and if so by what magnitude to the point that I could physically hear the difference.

naw mean.