I need to send my artwork to the US

Jan 2, 2017
Hi guys,
I wish to know whether anyone here exports their artworks to other countries. I have done a painting (oil painting on canvas) of my sister who is settled in the US. It is her birthday on Feb 24 and I wish to give it as a birthday present.

My friend told about an overseas moving company in Toronto, Armstrong moving (you can google them), but she doesn't have any experience with them. When I visited their site I felt it is quite easy to make my gift reach there without any harm. I was initially planning to send my gift through a courier service but many of my friends are discouraged me.

Can I get your suggestions regarding this matter?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi guys,
I wish to know whether anyone here exports their artworks to other countries. I have done a painting (oil painting on canvas) of my sister who is settled in the US. It is her birthday on Feb 24 and I wish to give it as a birthday present.

My friend told about an overseas moving company in Toronto, Armstrong moving (you can google them), but she doesn't have any experience with them. When I visited their site I felt it is quite easy to make my gift reach there without any harm. I was initially planning to send my gift through a courier service but many of my friends are discouraged me.

Can I get your suggestions regarding this matter?

You live in Canada? And how big is the painting?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: mishagaboff