Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
ninjaweek-teaser-728-animated.gif

Hey ninjas!

Please feel free to chime in here once you receive your prizes!

See you again in 2018!
#bestweekever

Attachments

• NINJA WEEK 2017 social.png
    NINJA WEEK 2017 social.png
    622.5 KB · Views: 2,337
I've luckily won a Grand Prize this year, the $75 Amazon Voucher. I've chosen Amazon UK as the one I want to redeem it on.
And minutes ago I received the voucher, and it was not $75 converted into GBP. It was 75 GBP!! If you ever used both currencies you know this is a lot more than $75!!
I feel a little bit lost that this was donated anonymously so I can't thank the donator adequate. So I really hope this message here, and the one I was able to send through Amazon, arrives you.

Thank you so much, whoever you are, for this amazing gift. This is such a huge amount. I'm super grateful for this and I'll spend it wisely (or not since buying movies or pop culture related items is probably not wise :p).
I really hope Karma hits you back for this and that you maybe also won something at NinjaWeek that made your day/week!

Also, thank you @digitalbabe & @Sigill for hosting this GB :notworthy:

Thank you to HDN for another awesome and exciting NinjaWeek :woot::woot::woot:

And last but not least, thank you to all awesome Ninjas who left positive ratings at my Giveaways :notworthy:

I'll be back here and posting what I picked up at Amazon UK with this voucher :oohyeah::oohyeah:

I've luckily won a Grand Prize this year, the $75 Amazon Voucher. I've chosen Amazon UK as the one I want to redeem it on.
And minutes ago I received the voucher, and it was not $75 converted into GBP. It was 75 GBP!! If you ever used both currencies you know this is a lot more than $75!!
I feel a little bit lost that this was donated anonymously so I can't thank the donator adequate. So I really hope this message here, and the one I was able to send through Amazon, arrives you.

Thank you so much, whoever you are, for this amazing gift. This is such a huge amount. I'm super grateful for this and I'll spend it wisely (or not since buying movies or pop culture related items is probably not wise :p).
I really hope Karma hits you back for this and that you maybe also won something at NinjaWeek that made your day/week!

And last but not least, thank you to all awesome Ninjas who left positive ratings at my Giveaways :notworthy:

I'll be back here and posting what I picked up at Amazon UK with this voucher :oohyeah::oohyeah:
@dan8885 Nice one buddy you deserve it Enjoy spending your Prize Money :thumbs:

Congrats Dan!

• Thanks
Reactions: chunk and dan8885
OMG I just had to post somewhere how amazing Ninja Week is! I won 3 prizes!! I haven't won anything so amazing ever!! I won the Jungle Book Novamedia 1-click Grand Prize, Zesty's slip covers and Mondo Variant steelbooks! Thanks to everyone at HDN for an amazing NinjaWeek!! #bestweekever!

Congratulations Dan. . Couldn't have gone to a nicer guy:notworthy::thumbs: this is your karma for all the good you do:notworthy::notworthy::drool:

OMG I just had to post somewhere how amazing Ninja Week is! I won 3 prizes!! I haven't won anything so amazing ever!! I won the Jungle Book Novamedia 1-click Grand Prize, Zesty's slip covers and Mondo Variant steelbooks! Thanks to everyone at HDN for an amazing NinjaWeek!! #bestweekever!

Congratulations! You sounds like how your avatar looks :LOL: HDN made a lot of people all around the globe happy this week :woot: Amazing event John & the staff created there :notworthy:

Congratulations Dan. . Couldn't have gone to a nicer guy:notworthy::thumbs: this is your karma for all the good you do:notworthy::notworthy::drool:

Aw Louise! Don't make me blush :shy::shy::shy::shy::shy:

cj7Nxfv.gif

• Thanks
Reactions: harry and chunk
Aw Louise! Don't make me blush :shy::shy::shy::shy::shy:
cj7Nxfv.gif
:rofl: sorry;):LOL:

I was very lucky to snap up the £50 Amazon voucher, this was very kindly donated by @chunk and draw done by @digitalbabe. It's been spent already, the £70 Arrow Phantasm set out on Pre-order will now only cost £20. Very happy and a great giveaway.

I'm happy you found something that you will look forward to:joy: I didn't know what the set looked like so I Googled it..
15977017_1423870174313639_8324959010186419782_n.jpg

Very nice!:cigar::thumbs:

well, talk about #bestweekever. i've already received one prize, the shiny blue banner under my avatar. can't thank you enough, @lenticularis! somewhere the stars aligned and i also have @Apollon to thank for The Revenant MantaLab and @Noodles for The Jungle Book (Zavvi). seriously, this is ridiculous, amazing, stunning, Christmas and birthday all in one. just had to say and you guys rock. will post pics when i have them. thank you! :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs: :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

source.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.