I Saw The Devil (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Plain Archive Exclusive) [Korea]

Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
image1.JPG

Release Date : October 27, 2014
Links: 2 Disc Edition (Theatrical Cut / International Cut)
- PET Full Slip Version (Print run for international : 800 copies) - $39.80 Sold Out
- PAPER Full Slip Version (Print run for international : 500 copies) - $38.80 Sold out
- 1/4 Slip Version (Print run for international : 400 copies) - $37.80Sold out

Plain Archive is excited to announce the release of I Saw The Devil Steelbook. We've been asked by Blue Kino, another Korean Blu-ray company to design the Steelbook edition which will be PLAIN ARCHIVE's exclusive.
We were hoping to release the world's first Steelbook edition of I Saw The Devil, but Zavvi announced its own before we could. The news made us reconsider the project, but with director Kim Jee-woon's support, we couldn't drop it.
I Saw The Devil Steelbook will be released under the approval of director Kim, and we are working on the artwork as we speak.
Best Regards
PLAIN ARCHIVE

istd.png

* PET Full Slip Version // * PAPER Full Slip Version // * 1/4 Slip Version
ISTD_PET_FULLSLIP.jpg ISTD_PAPER_FULLSLIP.jpg ISTD_PET_14SLIP.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This is great. For every title released out there, this should be the standard as we need the ultimate released edition available for collectors. Sub par releases or incomplete editions should be a thing of the past. Plain archives have joined the elite for complete releases. And this is as complete as it gets. Well done!

Nah, you need the Zavvi's, and the amazon releases. It's like comparing Duvel, Chimay to Budweiser and Heineken, using beer as an analogy lol. If you want a steelbook and want to pay less, Zavvi and Amazon (unless it's amazon.jp) serve their purpose.

Nah, you need the Zavvi's, and the amazon releases. It's like comparing Duvel, Chimay to Budweiser and Heineken, using beer as an analogy lol. If you want a steelbook and want to pay less, Zavvi and Amazon (unless it's amazon.jp) serve their purpose.

Nah these are considered bare bone releases. They are currently being replaced more often in my personal library of steelbooks lately and will continue as long as these "complete" and beautiful releases keep coming and they are becoming very frequent lately. It should be the standard and if you want to keep up with the game, then you have to be willing to change with the times.

Wouldn't have ordered this from zavvi anyway. Not my sort of film. A Plain Steelbook is a different matter all together.
I'm in!!!!!
:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you talking about the film or the picture in the OP. I don't believe that's the steelbook artwork. They are still working on it.

I`m talking about the Picture in the OP-looks almost as boring as "The Wrestler"- bought that one because the Pics looked really awesome-but as soon as i had it in Hand-i sold it right away.So,as i said-easy pass.:thumbs: