I Spit on Your Grave (Blu-ray Box Set) (Ronin Flix) [USA]

Oct 4, 2020
Release date: November 11, 2020
Purchase link: Ronin Flix
Price: $59.99

ISOYG_1024x1024@2x.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
i watch only quality movies ...r.ape & revenge movies are for sick people and pervs
1602285943018.png

Revenge movies are the best . . . surely you like one or two of these revenge movies?
GLADIATOR, JOHN WICK, BRAVEHEART, TAKEN, HARD CANDY, MACHETE, DEATH SENTENSE, STRAW DOGS (1971), INGLOURIOUS BASTERDS, KILL BILL, GET CARTER (1971), GONE GIRL, DEATH WISH, OLDBOY, I SAW THE DEVIL, THE EQUALIZER, DARKMAN, CARRIE, UNFORGIVEN, THE OUTLAW JOSEY WALES, MEAN GIRLS, DEAD MAN'S SHOES, PUNISHER, V FOR VENDETTA, CAPE FEAR (both), THE NIGHT OF THE HUNTER, POINT BLANK, THE GODFATHER, TRUE GRIT, KIND HEARTS AND CORONETS, LEON, THE BIG HEAT, MOBY DICK, etc.

Reactions: Billy Talent
View attachment 488206

Revenge movies are the best . . . surely you like one or two of these revenge movies?
GLADIATOR, JOHN WICK, BRAVEHEART, TAKEN, HARD CANDY, MACHETE, DEATH SENTENSE, STRAW DOGS (1971), INGLOURIOUS BASTERDS, KILL BILL, GET CARTER (1971), GONE GIRL, DEATH WISH, OLDBOY, I SAW THE DEVIL, THE EQUALIZER, DARKMAN, CARRIE, UNFORGIVEN, THE OUTLAW JOSEY WALES, MEAN GIRLS, DEAD MAN'S SHOES, PUNISHER, V FOR VENDETTA, CAPE FEAR (both), THE NIGHT OF THE HUNTER, POINT BLANK, THE GODFATHER, TRUE GRIT, KIND HEARTS AND CORONETS, LEON, THE BIG HEAT, MOBY DICK, etc.
read again...
R.APE & revenge

read again...
R.APE & revenge
That would be a far shorter list but still containing gems, including:-
THE LAST HOUSE ON THE LEFT, MS. 45, LADY VENGEANCE, DEATH WISH, STRAIGHTHEADS, LADY SNOWBLOOD, A TIME TO KILL, NUDE NUNS WITH BIG GUNS, STRAW DOGS, GIRLS AGAINST BOYS, SLEEPERS, NIGHT TRAIN MURDERS etc.

Reactions: Billy Talent
That would be a far shorter list but still containing gems, including:-
THE LAST HOUSE ON THE LEFT, MS. 45, LADY VENGEANCE, DEATH WISH, STRAIGHTHEADS, LADY SNOWBLOOD, A TIME TO KILL, NUDE NUNS WITH BIG GUNS, STRAW DOGS, GIRLS AGAINST BOYS, SLEEPERS, NIGHT TRAIN MURDERS etc.

How dare you put Straw Dogs and Nude Nuns with Big Guns in the same sentence ?

How dare you ?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I would not call the last house on the left gem either. Not seen all those on your list ...

How dare you put Straw Dogs and Nude Nuns with Big Guns in the same sentence ?

How dare you ?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I would not call the last house on the left gem either. Not seen all those on your list ...

I dare - "Nude Straw Nuns With Big Gundogs"
LAST HOUSE ON THE LEFT maybe not as good as NIGHT TRAIN MURDERS but still a gem in my book.

All worth watching.

Release date: November 11, 2020
Purchase link: Ronin Flix
Price: $59.99
Note: New collector's edition box set set includes new 4K scan and restoration of the original uncut feature film, deluxe custom slipcase with original and newly commissioned artwork by Adam Stothard, 2 collectible fold out mini-posters (16"x20"), 2 replica VHS box-style magnets (2"x3 1/2"), and a newly commissioned 44 page book featuring exclusive historical photos and liner notes by horror writers Michael Gingold and Meagan Navarro.

ISOYG_1024x1024@2x.jpg

ISOYG_BeautyShot_110x110@2x.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: