I Spit On Your Grave: The Complete Collection (Blu-ray) (Kaleidoscope Home Entertainment) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: October 5, 2020
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV - Zoom UK
Price: £38.99 (Zavvi) - £39.99 (Amazon - HMV - Zoom)
Notes: 6 Discs

71nAStDUN0L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
THE COMPLETE COLLECTION OF CINEMA’S MOST SHOCKING CULT FRANCHISE
· The original 1978 horror classic: I SPIT ON YOUR GRAVE
· The infamous 2010 remake: I SPIT ON YOUR GRAVE
· X-rated horror: I SPIT ON YOUR GRAVE 2
· Powerful sequel: I SPIT ON YOUR GRAVE 3: VENGEANCE IS MINE
· Revenge comes full circle - the final franchise instalment, re-uniting original director Meir Zarchi and star Camille Keaton: I SPIT ON YOUR GRAVE: DEJA VU
· PLUS official new feature documentary: GROWING UP WITH I SPIT ON YOUR GRAVE Available in the UK as a complete set for the first time, this unique collection is jam-packed with over 7 hours of bonus materials across 6 discs, including exclusive to Blu-Ray audio commentaries, featurettes, deleted scenes and brand new extra footage!

71nAStDUN0L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

THE COMPLETE COLLECTION OF CINEMA’S MOST SHOCKING CULT FRANCHISE
· The original 1978 horror classic: I SPIT ON YOUR GRAVE
· The infamous 2010 remake: I SPIT ON YOUR GRAVE
· X-rated horror: I SPIT ON YOUR GRAVE 2
· Powerful sequel: I SPIT ON YOUR GRAVE 3: VENGEANCE IS MINE
· Revenge comes full circle - the final franchise instalment, re-uniting original director Meir Zarchi and star Camille Keaton: I SPIT ON YOUR GRAVE: DEJA VU
· PLUS official new feature documentary: GROWING UP WITH I SPIT ON YOUR GRAVE Available in the UK as a complete set for the first time, this unique collection is jam-packed with over 7 hours of bonus materials across 6 discs, including exclusive to Blu-Ray audio commentaries, featurettes, deleted scenes and brand new extra footage!

View attachment 481841
Do you know if its cut or not, as it was mentioned before?

cheap box that will come destroyed :(
Agreed, I like the fact it contains 7 hours of bonus material but I would like a nicer boxset this is just plain thin cardboard.
Price is back up to £39.99 on amazon UK btw

Last edited:
Ronin Flix is Releasing a New 3 Disc Collector’s Edition I Spit on Your Grave Blu-ray Box Set Featuring a New 4K Scan and Restoration of the Original Uncut Feature Film, I Spit on Your Grave: Deju Vu featuring new commentary by Joe Bob Briggs & Making of DJV and Growing up with I Spit on Your Grave documentary, available for Preorder Now Collectible Box Set Also Includes a Deluxe Custom Slipcase with Original Artwork by Adam Stothard, a Newly Commissioned 44 Page Book, Collectible Mini-Posters and Replica VHS Box-Style Magnet. Comes out Nov. 14rh, 2020

Attachments

• ISOYG3box_artwork.png
    ISOYG3box_artwork.png
    852.3 KB · Views: 188
Reactions: Billy Talent