If you could play a bad guy in a film???

Jan 30, 2009
England
So if you guys could play abad game in a film who would it be?

Would you want to a be a german nazi, a stormtrooper, the evil english guy lol ?????????????

Man this is tough... Since I'm more of a psychological type I'd have to go with the smart, genius-like serial killer villains. The first one that comes to mind is Kevin Spacey's John Doe in Se7en. The second I'd have to also say Kevin Spacey's Kaizer Soze from the usual suspect.

He does great villain acting... and those characters are freakin' crazy good.

I'd say for like action type villains I'd go with The Terminator. He's a freaking unstoppable machine!... well at least till the end of the movie, but I'd be an improved version. Either that or I'd be an Alien or Predator!

Meh, I'll take Scarface ... Money, Power, Respect and just outright CARNAGE!

id be the mystic, powerful, and ruthless villian who is mysterious and strikes right when it hurts the hero the most. i can't think of a good movie equivalent, but sephiroth comes to mind as a villian of this type.

basically, anybody who is so bad, yet makes it look soooo good. :cool:

I'd probably like to be the Joker... THE crazy dude, who loves killing people, blowing **** up and dressing in some cool/wacky looking suits. :p

Danny Trejo in Desperado.

751775065_bc372c6145_o.jpg

Well most of the good ones are guys so guess I'll just pick my favorites. I loved Bill the Butcher in Gangs of New York. Also Mr. Blonde in Reservoir Dogs was great! Loved Castor Troy in Face/Off and Tim Roth in Rob Roy. But of COURSE there's Darth Vader!! But I think the scariest villain of all was that creepy ass girl in The Ring!!

Well most of the good ones are guys so guess I'll just pick my favorites. I loved Bill the Butcher in Gangs of New York. Also Mr. Blonde in Reservoir Dogs was great! Loved Castor Troy in Face/Off and Tim Roth in Rob Roy. But of COURSE there's Darth Vader!! But I think the scariest villain of all was that creepy ass girl in The Ring!!

NICE, while i was reading your post I was thinking of some of the crazy chicks in the asian horror genre. The creepy girl in the movie MAY was something else as well, hahaha. If you're thinking horror movies you will come up with all kindsa evil chicks.

well i was watching the indiana jones films the other day and some of the bad guys int hat where cool so wouldnt mind to play someone liek that...what about gary oldman in leon????????

NICE, while i was reading your post I was thinking of some of the crazy chicks in the asian horror genre. The creepy girl in the movie MAY was something else as well, hahaha. If you're thinking horror movies you will come up with all kindsa evil chicks.

Well I haven't been watching as many horror movies lately, I've become a huge chicken **** since having kids! But I'm more into creepy than blood and gore so if you know of any good ones like that I'd love to get some recommendations. But seriously, that girl in The Ring scared the **** out of me!!!!! EEK!EEK! (spoiler alert) When she crawled out of the tv I thought I was gonna scream, wouldn't go to bed alone that night!:emb::emb: