I'm in Denver for a few days, any good places to check?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dfoles

Scanner Ninja
Contributor
Premium Supporter
May 15, 2013
GA
Reactions
14,410 5 0
Back in GA we have MovieStop where some people trade in stuff. Is there anything like that around Denver that I can checkout while I'm here.

C.C. 95

The Snarky Assassin
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2014
The Land, USA
Reactions
32,302 7 0
Back in GA we have MovieStop where some people trade in stuff. Is there anything like that around Denver that I can checkout while I'm here.
TWIST AND SHOUT records. It's like a mile high version of AMOEBA records. It is huge with music and movies. It's on E. Colfax St. In Denver.
Not far from there is JERUSELEM's Restaurant on E. Evans that has great middle eastern food, and the best falafel sandwich...:D

Mar 19, 2015
Denver, CO
Reactions
1,284 0 0
Second Spin on Colorado. I haven't been, but I've driven by it before. Looks like a chain similar to FYE or something.

Mar 19, 2015
Denver, CO
Reactions
1,284 0 0
TWIST AND SHOUT records. It's like a mile high version of AMOEBA records. It is huge with music and movies. It's on E. Colfax St. In Denver.
Not far from there is JERUSELEM's Restaurant on E. Evans that has great middle eastern food, and the best falafel sandwich...:D
Twist & Shout always puts items on their shelves early too. I was in there Saturday...and they had Ex Machina and It Follows setting out for purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.