I'm looking for "X" Blu-ray (Disc Only) can anyone help me find it?

Flip

---=---
Premium Supporter
Jun 16, 2012
This thread is for people to help others locate Blu Rays or Discs only they are looking for. Thanks to Kuzco for the idea

Originally Posted by Kuzco

As many of us open their steelbooks and have to change the discs because of the Region or the Audio tracks available, why not opening a thread to offer or trade the discs we don't use. A kind of "I'm looking for "X" movie disc" thread...

I have a big quantity of movie disc that I don't use and I'm personnaly looking for some titles for the cheapest possible cost.

A Steelbook is already quite expensive so if we could help eachother swaping the movie disc we don't use it could be an asset for HDN.

If you're searching ensure you use this format - more info the better:

What Blu Ray/ Blu Ray Disc you're looking for i.e region/3d/directors cut etc.

If you wish to trade for the item - post a url link to your trade thread. (create a thread if you don't have one!)
Or if you wish to buy a copy + your budget price

Example:
looking for Sucker Punch extended cut region B or Region Free Disc only

I prefer TRADE otherwise willing to pay cash (£?).

If you think you can help the finder please keep discussion in this thread to examples as follows:

"The Blu Ray/Disc is located on ebay at"
"ninjaname is selling/trading one in his thread" (With url link)
"PM sent"

Thank you and good luck to everyone in their search.

Last edited:
If someone has this spare and for sale then I'd like to buy if the price is right.
  1. Looking for The Hobbit: The Battle of The Five Armies 3D Extended (Discs only)
  2. Mint no scratches
  3. Pay cash (paypal).

Last edited:
Looking for bluray disc (Region free )for trade. Let me know what you are looking

Robocopp (1987)
American Sniper
Shutter Island
Zodiac
Gangs of New York

looking for the following blu ray titles to buy and/or trade

Logan blu ray edition(+ black & white edition France
Doctor Strange 3D +2D dics , France, netherlands
Captain America Civil War 3D+2D discs, france netherlands
Guardians of the Galaxy vol.2 3D+2D blu ray france

Ash vs Evil Dead Season 2 Disc 2, from any region.
Found :thumbs:

i ordered season 2 from amazon.com but the second disc was defected, would not start playing :angry::angry::angry::angry: So i am hoping to find replacement disc here :happy:

Has this happened to anybody else???

Last edited:
The Nightmare Before Christmas Sing-Along Edition - EUROPE.
I'm looking for this one.
I've seen that the US and Canada got some version of this, but I can't seem to see any releases that are also available in Europe..?
Anybody who knows if it's available for us Europeans too? :) (or Region B at least..?)

The Nightmare Before Christmas Sing-Along Edition - EUROPE.
I'm looking for this one.
I've seen that the US and Canada got some version of this, but I can't seem to see any releases that are also available in Europe..?
Anybody who knows if it's available for us Europeans too? :) (or Region B at least..?)

At this time it's a USA exclusive. I have group buys for both the digipack and steelbook that still have copies.

Keep in mind that shipping gets expensive for one item, so I typically suggest to members to combine with other purchases (up to 3 items)

At this time it's a USA exclusive. I have group buys for both the digipack and steelbook that still have copies.

Keep in mind that shipping gets expensive for one item, so I typically suggest to members to combine with other purchases (up to 3 items)
I already have that glow-in-the-dark steelbook incoming so that should be fine.. Was just hoping to see a region B copy come along as well so I can rip it to my PC as well :p

I already have that glow-in-the-dark steelbook incoming so that should be fine.. Was just hoping to see a region B copy come along as well so I can rip it to my PC as well :p

Gotcha - I believe this disc is listed as region free, so you might be all set to go anyway. :)

I am looking for: What the Waters Left Behind with English subtitles.
Any info is very much appreciated.

Thaaaank youuuu!! :thanks::thanks:

I'm looking for the USA Ant-Man and the Wasp Blu-ray disc from the Best Buy exclusive steelbook with the disc label artwork.
If you have a damaged or dented Best buy exclusive steelbook to sell or discard and could piece this disc out that'd be great.
Screen Shot 2019-10-06 at 2.34.15 PM.png