I'm looking for "X" SteelBook can anyone help me find it? (No 'Haves')

Horhay

ホルヘ
Jan 27, 2009
San Pedro, CA
This thread is for people to help others locate Steelbooks they're looking for. No trades or items you 'have'.

Please use the following format below:

1. What steelbook you're looking for + country it was released.
  2. If it should be sealed or unsealed.
  3. What condition it should be in! (Mint = meaning no dings, dents, scratches, paint chips, rips to wrapping, loose discs etc)
  4. If you wish to trade for the item - post a url link to your trade thread. (create a thread if you don't have one!)
  5. Or if you wish to buy a copy + your budget price

Example:

1. Wizard of Oz CA Steelbook
  2. Unsealed (plan to watch it)
  3. Mint but mainly no scratches
  4. I prefer TRADE otherwise willing to pay cash (£20?).

If you think you can help the finder please keep discussion in this thread to examples as follows:

"The steelbook is located on ebay at"
"ninjaname is selling/trading one in his thread" (With url link)
"PM sent"

What NOT to post: "The Wizard of Oz :)" or "I have a copy of steelbook x for y price". Private message this information to the requesting party or post a Steelbook 'want' thread in Steelbook Trading area, so that both buyer and seller are protected.

Thank you and good luck to everyone in their search.

Last edited by a moderator:
Amazon.de has a few of the Inglourious Basterds limited boxes for 103 Euros from sellers. My questions are.

Is this a decent price ( around $130 USD )
Do the resellers still ship to the US ?

Hi King, It really depends on what it's worth to you. This one has doubled in price since it was released, there are some on Ebay, that are less than this, but I have no idea what shipping is as it varies by seller. Amazon resellers set their own parameters for their account, so you'd need to check/contact each one to see if they'll ship to you.

Amazon.de has a few of the Inglourious Basterds limited boxes for 103 Euros from sellers. My questions are.

Is this a decent price ( around $130 USD )
Do the resellers still ship to the US ?

well for me that is a little to high. I could get you one from another board for anywhere between 70-80 Euros .. I could send it to you if you like.

Otherwise it is like digitalbee says you would have to contact every single seller directly.

---------- Post added at 02:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:59 PM ----------

Thanks for your offer I have made a deal with bidou minutes ago

GREAT !! He is a very nice person to deal with.

Clone Wars-NL-I see per the other threads that this one is fairly easy to get locally. If anyone is willing to pick up a copy for me at a cost that is not as inflated as Ebay prices, please PM me:) Please see my Trade/Sales thread for possible deals. Thanks!

Im pretty sure this is the same one. They have some on Amazon.de. As for price im not really sure if thats good or not. Hope this helps.

Thank you very much :)
However, I think I will try to find a copy a little less expensive (about 30 euros shipped). --> if I am dreaming, please wake me up ! ;)

Thank you very much :)
However, I think I will try to find a copy a little less expensive (about 30 euros shipped). --> if I am dreaming, please wake me up ! ;)

king/bidou

amazon.de no longer ship out the crackle laquer one. :(

Hey Bidou - this one has always been expensive, it cost me around 26 euro or so to get it and that was because I combined it with some other items.

freedom88 could be right - I haven't really kept up with this one lately - I know there were two versions of this steel as it was re-released by Media Markt in a flat finish (no crackle) - so if amazon.de has sold out of the crackle version, they might be selling MM overstock.

I bought one from ebay about a month or so ago and cost me £15 brand new sealed and dent free, i contaced Amazon.de before i bought this one and they told me it was just a shiny effect like normal steelbooks.

From what I read the 10,000 BC theres two German versions. There is the 1st release with the crack look and feel of cracks. then there is the re-release german shiny version. So im confused here?

From what I read the 10,000 BC theres two German versions. There is the 1st release with the crack look and feel of cracks. then there is the re-release german shiny version. So im confused here?

What you are stating above is correct. There are two releases.

I'm looking for the Godfather blus from Australia with the metal slips.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance. :cool:

Looking for:

Terminator salvation (FS) Iron-Pack

Public Enemies (FS) Steel-Book

Both have to be sealed.