I'm looking for "X" SteelBook can anyone help me find it? (No 'Haves')

Horhay

ホルヘ
Jan 27, 2009
San Pedro, CA
This thread is for people to help others locate Steelbooks they're looking for. No trades or items you 'have'.

Please use the following format below:

1. What steelbook you're looking for + country it was released.
  2. If it should be sealed or unsealed.
  3. What condition it should be in! (Mint = meaning no dings, dents, scratches, paint chips, rips to wrapping, loose discs etc)
  4. If you wish to trade for the item - post a url link to your trade thread. (create a thread if you don't have one!)
  5. Or if you wish to buy a copy + your budget price

Example:

1. Wizard of Oz CA Steelbook
  2. Unsealed (plan to watch it)
  3. Mint but mainly no scratches
  4. I prefer TRADE otherwise willing to pay cash (£20?).

If you think you can help the finder please keep discussion in this thread to examples as follows:

"The steelbook is located on ebay at"
"ninjaname is selling/trading one in his thread" (With url link)
"PM sent"

What NOT to post: "The Wizard of Oz :)" or "I have a copy of steelbook x for y price". Private message this information to the requesting party or post a Steelbook 'want' thread in Steelbook Trading area, so that both buyer and seller are protected.

Thank you and good luck to everyone in their search.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good idea Horhay ! While I am here I do still want to find a copy of the Sleeping Beauty steelbook from last year. I think it is the last Disney steel I need. I say about 4 in a Best Buy about 2 months ago and figured I would go back later in the week to get them. They were gone.

It was actually Apsmith's idea :p

Anyway, I got to a mall where there's a best buy and it's very isolated. Not a lot of people go there. I remember walking in there 3 weeks ago and there were plenty of the SBs still in the shelves, maybe that sleeping beauty is still there. I'll see if I am in the area today and I'll grab one if I can. If not, then I'll go tomorrow for sure and let you know.

Reactions: apsmith21
Buscando por:

Inglorious Basterds FRA/GER open mint or new
Batman Begins/TDK combo open mint or new
Wolverine FRA/GER

Looking for sealed or open 300 please.

Open(Mint)- 45 Euro

Sealed - 58 Euro

Those are the prices i can offer you.

---------- Post added at 11:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:32 AM ----------

Also looking for the Halloween Steelbook.

Open or Sealed, what are your Price maximums ?

John

---------- Post added at 11:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:34 AM ----------

Inglourious Basterds FS with Dog tags, Pulp Fiction, Kill Bill 1

Inglourious Basterds FS with Dog tags - here in Germany its going for 100-120 Euros for a sealed one --- unbelievable ..

Pulp Fiction - I could get you one from another Person for 40 Euros Sealed

Kill Bill Volume 1- Sorry cant find one.

John

I don't mind if its open to be honest. I open them up and place them in the poly bags anyways as long as its in good condition. Im not sure what the going rate is for a copy since I cant find it anywhere.

I don't mind if its open to be honest. I open them up and place them in the poly bags anyways as long as its in good condition. Im not sure what the going rate is for a copy since I cant find it anywhere.

There's one on e-bay right now that's an auction, and also one @ buy it now.

Just search Halloween steelbook blu and you'll see what I mean.

Reactions: Travis Bickle
Buscando por:

Inglorious Basterds FRA/GER open mint or new
Batman Begins/TDK combo open mint or new
Wolverine FRA/GER

IB German - 35 Euros NEW Sealed

Batman Begins/TDK combo - 65 Euros sealed

Wolverine German - 30 Euros Sealed

---------- Post added at 12:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:33 PM ----------

Used Mint - 25 Euros

New - there is one for 30 Eruos.