I'm looking for 'X' Video Game Steelbook Thread

darczap

Premium Supporter
Aug 16, 2010
NJ
Reactions
7,134 1 0
If you're looking for a particular video game steelbook, and need the assistance of other forum members, this is the place to post!

Soundwave GI

Premium Supporter
Aug 23, 2011
Milwaukee, WI
Reactions
85 0 0
I'm looking for Crysis 2, Deus EX, Dead Rising...all for 360, so G1 if possible.

Apr 18, 2011
Reactions
2 0 0
I'm looking for Crysis 2, Deus EX, Dead Rising...all for 360, so G1 if possible.
not sure if there is a G2 sized deus ex only the sticker book version in spain is G1. The steelbook for Deus ex in france is G2 never seen someone offering a G1 sized.

Soundwave GI

Premium Supporter
Aug 23, 2011
Milwaukee, WI
Reactions
85 0 0
At this point, I'd take the g2 or the g1 stickerbook...just hard to find a case for this one.

Sep 2, 2011
Reactions
0 0 0
Crysis 2 MediaMarkt exlusive (ps3), and someone who could help with batman penguin or joker exlusive from tesco/blockbuster.

surfury

AlienGreyhoundSteel
Premium Supporter
Mar 18, 2011
Back home in Cornwall, UK
Reactions
6,255 1 0
Crysis 2 MediaMarkt exlusive (ps3), and someone who could help with batman penguin or joker exlusive from tesco/blockbuster.
Is it PS3 variant Penguin as I am doing a Group Buy. Tescos' Joker is proving more difficult, but I'm keeping on trying.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Sep 2, 2011
Reactions
0 0 0
Is it PS3 variant Penguin as I am doing a Group Buy. Tescos' Joker is proving more difficult, but I'm keeping on trying.

Yeah, I'm looking for any of thiese for PS3, it looks that its G2 sized, well it should be :)

ocielz

El NINJA Chingon
Premium Supporter
Jan 18, 2011
Winter Garden, Florida
Reactions
8,080 0 0
Looking for Dragon Age Origins Steelbook and Resident Evil 5 Steelbook all for Ps3, PM me if selling it!!!

Last edited:

ocielz

El NINJA Chingon
Premium Supporter
Jan 18, 2011
Winter Garden, Florida
Reactions
8,080 0 0
Thats a little bit to high right now, I would prefer just the case for Ps3 since I already have Origins and Awakening. Hopefully the price goes down later on.

Sep 1, 2011
Wisconsin, USA
Reactions
62 0 0
Looking for these steelbooks, I realize some are rare and hard to find, but any help with any of them would be great either way (Or info as well if impossible):

Xbox 360
Assassin's Creed II
Ass Creed Brotherhood (Any)
Crackdown 2
Need For Speed Hot Pursuit
Need For Speed Shift 2 or PC or whatever this one is for
Rainbow 5 Vegas 2

PS3:
Need for Speed Undercover (Ebay $800? no thanks lol)
Mortal Kombat Armageddon (PS2, Any)

PC:
Any Command & Conquer

Some of the others are on ebay and I should be able to get myself, but those are confusing and hard to find or almost impossible to get

Jan 16, 2011
England
Reactions
1,169 0 0
Are you happy with used steelbooks or not as ill try help with some of these but finding them sealed might be a problem.

Looking for these steelbooks, I realize some are rare and hard to find, but any help with any of them would be great either way (Or info as well if impossible):

Xbox 360
Assassin's Creed II
Ass Creed Brotherhood (Any)
Crackdown 2
Need For Speed Hot Pursuit
Need For Speed Shift 2 or PC or whatever this one is for
Rainbow 5 Vegas 2

PS3:
Need for Speed Undercover (Ebay $800? no thanks lol)
Mortal Kombat Armageddon (PS2, Any)

PC:
Any Command & Conquer

Some of the others are on ebay and I should be able to get myself, but those are confusing and hard to find or almost impossible to get

Sep 2, 2011
Reactions
0 0 0

Are you still doing a group buy?

Sep 1, 2011
Wisconsin, USA
Reactions
62 0 0
Yea Deuce used is fine as long as they are in decent condition.

Also I'm looking for Dead Rising 1, they had a bunch on ebay but I didn't get any and now there's only 1 with a somewhat high price. I should of jumped on it when I had the chance so either I'll have to keep checking or if anyone can help with that as well.

Jan 16, 2011
England
Reactions
1,169 0 0
damn i had a sealed and mint dead rising steelbook up till couple months ago,i can prob get few of your wants tho used.

surfury

AlienGreyhoundSteel
Premium Supporter
Mar 18, 2011
Back home in Cornwall, UK
Reactions
6,255 1 0
For those interested in the Batman: Arkham City (UK variants) (Xbox 360/PS3 Blockbusters - Penguin variant) (PS3 Gameseek - Two Face variant) which are on my Group Buy here. Please do not ask for Tesco Joker variant. I will take more orders however as it is not far to payment I will now require payment on placement of order. Shipping costs will be invoiced once games are to hand. Please be specific in your request.

Please note unless you are eligible to participate in a Group Buy, I will not be able to help you: sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 2, 2011
Reactions
0 0 0
Also looking for fifa 11 steelbook ( with game or without) ps3 version.

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Yea Deuce used is fine as long as they are in decent condition.

Also I'm looking for Dead Rising 1, they had a bunch on ebay but I didn't get any and now there's only 1 with a somewhat high price. I should of jumped on it when I had the chance so either I'll have to keep checking or if anyone can help with that as well.
Dead Rising cheap on AMZ if your are USA.

Sep 1, 2011
Wisconsin, USA
Reactions
62 0 0
Wreck you're talking about the first Dead Rising right? Also yes I'm from the US but can I buy games and such from Amazon UK?