Immortal Beloved (Blu-ray Slipbox) (The Blu Collection) [Korea]

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
Announced today on The Blu Collection Facebook page.

Scheduled for release TBA 2014.

More info to come!

attachment.php

About IMMORTAL BELOVED:
The life and death of the legendary Ludwig van Beethoven. Beside all the work he is known for, the composer once wrote a famous love letter to a nameless beloved and the movie tries to find out who this beloved was. Not easy as Beethoven has had many women in his life.

IMMORTAL BELOVED is every bit as great as AMADEUS. Gary Oldman was amazing, and Beethoven's music just can't be beat...
I hope it is a steelbook. Hey, how about Bernard Rose's PAPERHOUSE, or CANDYMAN?
Did you see this @nefilim ?!!!

Reactions: nefilim
IMMORTAL BELOVED is every bit as great as AMADEUS. Gary Oldman was amazing, and Beethoven's music just can't be beat...
I hope it is a steelbook. Hey, how about Bernard Rose's PAPERHOUSE, or CANDYMAN?

There's been no update on this for a long time, so hopefully it still happens. This was on The Blu Collection's 2014 forecast, but then that was before they striked their deal with Kimchidvd for exclusive SteelBooks.

There's been no update on this for a long time, so hopefully it still happens. This was on The Blu Collection's 2014 forecast, but then that was before they striked their deal with Kimchidvd for exclusive SteelBooks.
Lawdy, please bless the Blu People, and let them bring us Oldman-y Beethoven goodness in the New Year...
tumblr_m086vri96t1qh2o7zo1_500.gif

Reactions: tridon

glad I saw this. all my alerts are gone ????

have not seen, i know i know - i'm shamed. :whistle: aren't these region A only ???

glad I saw this. all my alerts are gone ????

have not seen, i know i know - i'm shamed. :whistle: aren't these region A only ???
It had been pending for a very long time. Hopefully it is still on their agenda.
And I think you stop getting alerts for threads you haven't visited in awhile (even if you are subscribed).
( I know I stop getting emails from the 'what's the film game' thread when I haven't been there in a while)