Horror News Impossible Things -- world's first A.I. co-written feature film (Kickstarter campaign)

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
Disturbed by the death of her young daughter, a career-driven Mother and her out-of-work husband leave the city and move to an idyllic and secluded country home. Trading in a hectic career, Madeline - the wife, stays at home to renovate the house and care for her remaining two children: a twin daughter and baby boy; while Matt - the husband, finds any work he can. When Mother and daughter begin to hear voices and see visions of a deranged woman and child ghost, remarkably similar to the deceased sibling, reality becomes skewed. After doubting her own sense of Self, Madeline succumbs to the house's nostalgia for the past. She dresses like the woman she sees, redecorates the house to fit former times, and adopts shocking new aversions towards her remaining daughter. As her insanity grows, we wonder if history will repeat itself and she will be left with just a son.

f7e66171426796ef75066bad40ed45c7_original.jpg

The power of artificial intelligence. The creativity of humans. Introducing the world's first machine co-written feature film!

Aside from being an AWESOME horror film, IMPOSSIBLE THINGS is engineered using big data and Artificial Intelligence (A.I.) from the initial creative stage to ensure that it is the scariest and creepiest horror film out there!

We've combined science and art to revolutionize how movies are made.

We're making the first A.I. co-written feature film, marking the next step in human-computer collaboratively-created original content.

We believe that this film will have a unique place in history.

----------

Campaign closes Sept. 24th, 2016 at 6:17am PST.
Contribute to the project here!

Last edited by a moderator: