paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: August 19, 2019
Purchase link: Amazon UK - Second Sight - Zavvi - HMV
Price: £24.09 (Amazon) - £21.99 (Second Sight - Zavvi) - £26.99 (HMV)
Notes: Region B Locked - Limited Edition Contents:

• Rigid slipcase featuring new artwork by Thomas Walker
  • Faber and Faber screenplay with exclusive cover artwork by Thomas Walker
  • 50 page soft cover book with new writing by Ian Christie, Dr Eamonn Jordan (author of From Leenane to LA: The Theatre and Cinema of Martin McDonagh) and Bomb Magazine archive interview with Martin McDonagh
final_final_900x.png

Last edited:
I should get this.
Weird as it was, I certainly enjoyed the film.
I also quite enjoyed the tour of "Bruge" on the dvd I purchased long ago. It would be nice if that was included on this edition.

Mine's out for delivery with Amazon (Prime). Looking forward to seeing it in hand, and rewatching the film of course!

My amazon order also shipped
DHL with delivery due on Wednesday
I would have prefered amazon used An Post as I would have got delivery on Monday and got delivery early in the morning

DHL will arrive likely on Wednesday when I fast asleep after my night shift depending on packaging used might fit through letterbox if not I will miss delivery or be awoken when I don't want to be :LOL:

Amaray Blu-ray case sleeve does not have have reversible artwork
Second Sight originally said it would have on a twitter post months ago

Might have been a mistake when they posted that info

My copy arrived yesterday from Zavvi. I feared the worst as it was sent in a standard white Jiffy bag but it arrived unscathed.

I’m really happy with it, it’s a nice edition of one of my favourite films. The bonus features and new artwork are the cherries on top of a rather delicious cake!

If it wouldn't have been for the rating logo on the front of the slip case, I might be tempted. What a bummer.
Why didn't they use a J-card?

If it wouldn't have been for the rating logo on the front of the slip case, I might be tempted. What a bummer.
Why didn't they use a J-card?
@Masta Norris
Age rating is on a removable jcard

Guy in unboxing video just did not remove it

There is no age ratings anywhere on slipbox once you remove the jcard

Last edited: