In The Heart Of The Sea (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Black Barons Collection #6) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: March 29th , 2017
Purchase link: Film Arena
Price: 999 CZK
HDN Group Buy: hosted by carllenc

HSNkI8m.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this some kind of joke??? FA, seriously? :rofl: Re-releasing steels to Black Barons!!! Not even a year....oh dear.....

Now collecting is becoming a complete joke, seriously. And @paulboland don't give me all this nonsense that there are new collectors every day etc and they need to re-release a premium steel lol. This is taking the piss out of collecting. Anyone seriously completing the Black Barons collection might as well have two of every steel.

So far Terminator, Wolverine and Heart Sea all have FAC releases. At least release something that isn't a FAC. I am sniffing a greedy retailer. :wtf:

I've always supported BB I thought it was a wonderful idea especially for those who was late to the game when collecting FAC from day one! Even with titles such as HITMAN47 (although I've not seen it myself seemed to get a universal panning especially here at The Dojo) I still cut them slack! But come on! This is going to far!

Is this some kind of joke??? FA, seriously? :rofl: Re-releasing steels to Black Barons!!! Not even a year....oh dear.....

Now collecting is becoming a complete joke, seriously. And @paulboland don't give me all this nonsense that there are new collectors every day etc and they need to re-release a premium steel lol. This is taking the piss out of collecting. Anyone seriously completing the Black Barons collection might as well have two of every steel.

So far Terminator, Wolverine and Heart Sea all have FAC releases. At least release something that isn't a FAC. I am sniffing a greedy retailer. :wtf:
And it gets worse, I'm sure I read somewhere that 13 soldiers of Benghazi is getting BB treatment too.....

• Helpful Post
Reactions: harry
You would think Black Barons be something special. But it is nothing more than releasing the same steel on the same movies with similar goodies but a different artwork on the cover from the previous FAC release, with a BB sticker on the front instead of a numbered card on the rear. That's it. Even if BB release a none FAC steel then it won't be long until FAC probably do a release for it anyway.

• Thanks
Reactions: D3mon
Does anyone remember the announcement of Black Barons

A reminder: https://www.hidefninja.com/community/threads/black-barons-the-filmarena-project.77218/

This part is funny :)
"The existing test cooperation hinted that we can perfectly complement each other. It should be another positive element of our cooperation. Guys want to add new value. This means that where they feel they are able to add something compared to FAC, they will do it. "

Reactions: YellowCake
Does anyone remember the announcement of Black Barons

A reminder: https://www.hidefninja.com/community/threads/black-barons-the-filmarena-project.77218/

This part is funny :)
"The existing test cooperation hinted that we can perfectly complement each other. It should be another positive element of our cooperation. Guys want to add new value. This means that where they feel they are able to add something compared to FAC, they will do it. "

They added something compared to the FAC with this release, 100CZK to the price with less extras. :hilarious:(n)(n)

How about a White Barons label so I can have 3 editions of the same movie.:p

Don't you have 3 editions anyway, counting other LEs from other companies?! :wacky:

By "you" I mean any of us 'poor' collectors, and not necessarily this particular title, but rather usually...