In the House (Blu-ray Slipbox) (The Blu Collection) [Korea]

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
Announced today on The Blu Collection Facebook page.

Scheduled for release TBA 2014.

More info to come!

attachment.php

About IN THE HOUSE:
A high school French teacher gets increasingly drawn into a precocious student's increasingly transgressive story about his relationship with a friend's family.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    150.9 KB · Views: 219
  • inthehouse.jpg
    inthehouse.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 184
Wow. Checked out the trailers for a few of these releases. Very interesting. I like that The Blu Collection is just going for it and choosing titles that haven't had proper blu-ray treatment...anywhere. Stuff I've never heard of at least.

It'll be interesting to watch The Blu Collection's development.

Reactions: Fisheds and tridon
The Blu Collection is currently showing the following three designs for IN THE HOUSE. I'm waiting for confirmation to find out whether they're choosing one from this batch to use or if they'll be releasing the film with all three covers.

Which one do you prefer?

DESIGN #1
IntheHouse1.jpg

DESIGN #2
IntheHouse2.jpg

DESIGN #3
IntheHouse3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: AlamoSoul
I love cover 3 for this one as well. I'd be ok with cover 1 too, but cover 2 looks too meh for my taste, maybe if they made the keyhole way smaller, then, maybe.

Seems like Design #1 has been chosen as the final cover art. Slightly disappointing since I thought #3 was by-far the best option.

OP updated.

Amaray art & specs/features

ITH.jpg

Aspect ratio: 1.85: 1 audio specs: French 5.1 Dolby Digital 5.1 subtitles French DTS-HD MA: Korean, English language running time: 105 minutes (90 minutes additional footage) region code: All configuration:-out case + 12P North Cleveland Street + original poster postcard + Special Features transparent elite case 1. Making film 2. The premiere sketch 3. ****ed scene 4. Costume design 5. 6 deleted scenes. Trailer 7. Poster Gallery

Last edited by a moderator:
Yup... the art has been changed AGAIN. At least this is finally the final art now. The full package looks nice, but the new slip art leaves a lot to be desired.

The amaray front/back cover looks VERY nice. There were much better choices for the slipcover art, but all in all I'm tempted. I feel like The Blu Collection are headed in a very good direction.

Reactions: GVZER