Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 21, 2017
Release date: February 2020
Purchase link: SOLD OUT
Price: $46.99

EA840497-8487-43D7-85F6-721C135C3732.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Domesticly we don't buy from HDZETA website. When time comes, a link like ebay will announced and everybody can bid. That is the bloodbath time. But different from yours, we only need to place the order and pay after, you need to pay to complete the order. That is why I said 5 seconds because we don't have to pay immediately.
It is more like ebay BUY IT NOW. I think all premium edition seller require immediate payment when you place orders. The link on taobao is doing this way, you can't blame HDZETA about it. Taobao is like local ebay in China, but more BUY IT NOW, instead of biding.
Very interesting, thanks for the detailed explanation.
Congratulations on securing your copies, too. :thumbs:

This was going to be a (late) Christmas present from a family member but that looks like it won’t happen now. Gutted that zeta haven’t given any info on over seas pre order yet (and looks like it won’t happen) and it’s already gone live and in hands for local.
Another reason for me to hate them more. The fact they don’t give HDN any info or GB is f***king ridiculous

This was going to be a (late) Christmas present from a family member but that looks like it won’t happen now. Gutted that zeta haven’t given any info on over seas pre order yet (and looks like it won’t happen) and it’s already gone live and in hands for local.
Another reason for me to hate them more. The fact they don’t give HDN any info or GB is f***king ridiculous

I've always done my best not to weigh in on the hate HDZ get on here (the way they dealt with the Nolan TDK trilogy, the fact the 4K editions are only ever in the OC's, the fact there's not always silver line GB's) but they've really outdone themselves with this. No international PO's AT ALL? And domestic customers had to buy through the Chinese equivalent of eBay? I mean WTF were they thinking?

Looks like this had a 400 copy print run so I'm not sure how that compares to other silver line releases but I'd guess it's about the norm so again what were they thinking not opening this up to International buyers? Bit of a **** you to anyone outside China who wanted this :(

I've always done my best not to weigh in on the hate HDZ get on here (the way they dealt with the Nolan TDK trilogy, the fact the 4K editions are only ever in the OC's, the fact there's not always silver line GB's) but they've really outdone themselves with this. No international PO's AT ALL? And domestic customers had to buy through the Chinese equivalent of eBay? I mean WTF were they thinking?

Looks like this had a 400 copy print run so I'm not sure how that compares to other silver line releases but I'd guess it's about the norm so again what were they thinking not opening this up to International buyers? Bit of a **** you to anyone outside China who wanted this :(
Loads of people outside of China got their hands on this.

Through group buys held elsewhere.....

Yep fully agree. Terrible way to do business. As you know I'm pretty much done with them but this one release was bringing me back.

I'm not on Facebook so I don’t know how those GBs work and I never get to see them But the one other site I’m a member of didn’t seem to have a GB either.

Reactions: tommyh84
Status
Not open for further replies.