Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 21, 2017
Release date: February 2020
Purchase link: SOLD OUT
Price: $46.99

EA840497-8487-43D7-85F6-721C135C3732.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I love HDZeta releases and have tried to collect almost every one of them, but I have to say this has been extremely disappointing, to put it mildly. They should have known better than to handle these extremely beloved movies in such a cavalier way.....almost everyone on HDN is a film lover, and the love of steelbooks evolves from that....price it as you want, make us buy 3 editions (Nolan Batman series), but at least give all regular collectors a fair chance to purchase it. It would have sold out either way!

I have actually been waiting and contacting all retailers for years to give us a premium release for Shawshank and all Scorsese and Nolan classics...can't believe to have missed out on this. But just can't justify spending more than $75 (my upper limit) on a single steelbook release. These will for sure sell over $100 on eBay in the near future.

I love HDZeta releases and have tried to collect almost every one of them, but I have to say this has been extremely disappointing, to put it mildly. They should have known better than to handle these extremely beloved movies in such a cavalier way.....almost everyone on HDN is a film lover, and the love of steelbooks evolves from that....price it as you want, make us buy 3 editions (Nolan Batman series), but at least give all regular collectors a fair chance to purchase it. It would have sold out either way!

I have actually been waiting and contacting all retailers for years to give us a premium release for Shawshank and all Scorsese and Nolan classics...can't believe to have missed out on this. But just can't justify spending more than $75 (my upper limit) on a single steelbook release. These will for sure sell over $100 on eBay in the near future.

Gonna be alot more than $100 i reckon..i can see these going for alot. So many missed out

Last edited:
Guys I got a reply from zeta that there will be a preorder post Chinese new year they have delayed as they were testing their new payment gateway. Seems there is still hope...
What do they mean by “preorder”? It is released and successfully being sold on ebay.

What do they mean by “preorder”? It is released and successfully being sold on ebay.

That was for the Chinese market. And also some group buys were open in various places.
Their general pre order sale for the rest of the world is soon. If that post is correct

No it’s not released via zeta web store it was sold internally in ebay . International preorder is after Chinese New Year atleast that’s what I have been told today I’m hoping it will happen I have been asked to check the website post Chinese New Year for preorder. I got this reply from zeta customer service.

Reactions: milky
No it’s not released via zeta web store it was sold internally in ebay . International preorder is after Chinese New Year atleast that’s what I have been told today I’m hoping it will happen I have been asked to check the website post Chinese New Year for preorder. I got this reply from zeta customer service.
Gotcha, thanks for the info and reaching out to them!

When does Chinese New Year end?
So they just asked you to keep checking the site after Chinese New Year to see if it pops up?

Status
Not open for further replies.