Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 21, 2017
Release date: February 2020
Purchase link: SOLD OUT
Price: $46.99

EA840497-8487-43D7-85F6-721C135C3732.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I would be looking so forward to this if I thought I had a cat in hell's chance of grabbing one (n) No more silver line GB's here at HDN and an unreliable website makes purchasing HDZ's very difficult as of late, at least for me anyway :ugh:

I would be looking so forward to this if I thought I had a cat in hell's chance of grabbing one (n) No more silver line GB's here at HDN and an unreliable website makes purchasing HDZ's very difficult as of late, at least for me anyway :ugh:

No more silver line GBs here on HDN? Awww, guess I’m not getting one then. :(

It will be a bloodbath trying to grab this from their site.

really? Is it that bad with silver? I mean I know their site is bad but I meant from a demand point of view.

Thought you were done with hdz EEK! j/k it looks great so no wonder you’re interested:thumbs:

Yeah man this is a exception. Which is even rarer because it’s silver line but I really like this And I love the film. I was gona get the 4K steel for Christmas but I prefer this package.

Reactions: DMD4k
really? Is it that bad with silver? I mean I know their site is bad but I meant from a demand point of view.
It's going to be hard to get on their site, pretty much guaranteed. That's good though, who doesn't like a challenge? :oohyeah::naughty:

Yeah man this is a exception. Which is even rarer because it’s silver line but I really like this And I love the film. I was gona get the 4K steel for Christmas but I prefer this package.
For a minute there I read "this is an inception" :p

Reactions: Flloydo

The last two silver line releases I purchased here (Tomb Raider and Blade Runner) were a breeze. Haven’t been to their site in a while but last I remember it was still pretty bad and they didn’t use PayPal, which I prefer for foreign purchases.

Reactions: Flloydo
The last two silver line releases I purchased here (Tomb Raider and Blade Runner) were a breeze. Haven’t been to their site in a while but last I remember it was still pretty bad and they didn’t use PayPal, which I prefer for foreign purchases.

Yeah their site is shocking. I’ve never personally had a problem with ordering in the end direct except for Wonder Woman but it is risky with card fraud etc. But I think the last one I got from a GB here was blade runner too.

It's going to be hard to get on their site, pretty much guaranteed. That's good though, who doesn't like a challenge? :oohyeah::naughty:

For a minute there I read "this is an inception" :p

I do like a challenge but I can also do without :LOL:

oh I missed a trick there

Reactions: DMD4k
Well, there hasn't been any for the last couple of silvers at least... so not saying there won't ever be again, but we don't seem to get them for each/every release anymore, and if we do get them, often a very low qty.

Well, there hasn't been any for the last couple of silvers at least... so not saying there won't ever be again, but we don't seem to get them for each/every release anymore, and if we do get them, often a very low qty.

they all go to other groups on other sites thats why lol

Does anyone know if the steelbook will have Blu-Ray + Blu-Ray bonus disc? If it's just a 4K disc, I'll have to put the Zavvi steelbook inside the slip.

Does anyone know if the steelbook will have Blu-Ray + Blu-Ray bonus disc? If it's just a 4K disc, I'll have to put the Zavvi steelbook inside the slip.
Based on the beauty shot, only the 4K disc is included.

Reactions: MM3
Status
Not open for further replies.